1,315 results
All reviews boise river sand bar breakfast buffet sapphire room prime rib joe's crab shack rent bikes river view pool side walking path green belt large pool the shuttle driver an older hotel wonderful hotel hot tub great place to stay
Reviewed 20 August 2018

This is probably one of my top 5 hotels to stay at! I come for an annual conference, and I LOVE the care I get from the staff, the amenities, such as the sparkling beautiful pool, the food is fabulous, the rooms are clean and in excellent working order, the internet works well, and there are plenty of charging areas in each room. It couldn't get much better than this! I wish I lived closer so I could "staycation" here!!! It's so fabulous!

1  Thank sradecki
KathyPidgeon, General Manager at The Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We also wish you lived closer and could visit more often but we will always be happy to see you whenever you are able to be here. We look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Not a great first stay here. Way to many issues, some were handled professional, some were not. Had internet issues because my friend had to do school work. We got moved to a rundown handicap room. Save that for the handicapped! Other issues with the cleanliness of the room.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KathyPidgeon, General Manager at The Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry that we did not live up to your expectations during your recent visit. We always try to make sure every guest is happy every time but it appears were not able to make you happy and I apologize for that. We will use your comments as constructive criticism and train and improve.

I hope you will come back to try us again.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

best value in the area,awesome property...stayed a extra day to beat the heat and hang out at the pool. Super friendly and our shuttle driver ''ERIC'' is "THE MAN" ...supplying first class transportation[ second only to private car service], as we required transportation with our bikes parked safely at the secure hotel parking . When back in Idaho, we will cross the state to stay here again!!!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We had an incredible time at The Riverside this week! We hold an annual women’s conference there and the staff is always incredibly helpful. Donovan, Max, and Kyle were super helpful as we set up for our event... couldn’t have done it without them. The facility is perfect... nestled right along the Boise River. Our attendee’s loved hat they could take a relaxing stroll along the river between sessions and the pool area is amazing. Madi took great care of us while we relaxed at the pool. Couldn’t recommend The Riverside more! We were here for business but would love to come back for a family getaway!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Rooms are always clean and spacious. Hotel is located on the Boise River with access to the Greenbelt. Best part of the stay is the swimming pool with access to the Sandbar Restaurant and Lounge. Poolside drink delivery is always friendly and prompt.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family