All reviewsboise airportmary annfresh cookiesfront desk staffbreakfast areanext morningfree shuttlea great place to stayclean roomsstay there againparking lotnice roomeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripwafflesfreeway
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

From the minute I walked in, this was a terrific stay. I was greeted warmly and given a recently renovated room. The room was really nice—spotless with a lot of space, a comfy bed and bright, super clean bathroom. It felt a lot more luxe than I was expecting. The location was very convenient, too. The capitol and some trendy dining spots were just a 10-minute drive away. It was interstate and airport adjacent but I heard neither.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Sarah T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boise - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to give us the opportunity to have you as our guest! We wish you safe travels and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Newly remodeled Hampton Inn. Nicely appointed rooms/bathrooms. Excellent staff-genuinely nice, helpful. Easy check in, checkout process. Wonderful breakfast options included in price of room-hot breakfast items as well as fresh fruit, bagels, yogurt, cereal, Belgian waffles.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sarah T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boise - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to experience our newly renovated rooms! Safe travels and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I choose to stay at Hamton Inns whenever possible because I can count on a decent room, friendly employees, and breakfast. The complimentary shuttle to the airport was a big plus. I plan to stay here again in the fall.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel had clean rooms and friendly staff. The lobby area and the hallways felt a little dark and dated. The pool was small but okay for a quick swim. The rooms are a little small but have comfortable beds and pillows and nice showers.

The breakfast is what you’d expect—cereal, boiled eggs, waffles, bagels, yogurt, etc.

This was a good place to stay since we flew in late and planned to drive to the mountains in the morning.

If I had to choose between this place and the Hampton Inn downtown, I would pick downtown. Downtown is much brighter and nicer overall and still very close to the airport. Downtown location is also within walking distance to many attractions.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018

This is the most pet friendly hotel I have ever stayed at. Staff offered to watch my dog while I got breakfast (since dogs aren't allowed in breakfast area). No fee for pets was great, considering most other hotels rip you off with a crazy fee per pet. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Rooms were average, but clean.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends