“Just another Courtyard... But seemed to be updated, and more modern.”

Courtyard Boise Downtown
Ranked #25 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Stayed here for a recent business trip with a co-worker. We were hosting a tail gate party at the BSU / BYU game... so the location was perfect, as it was about 1.5 blocks away.

For the price, I was expecting more, but it was most likely more expensive as it was game night at the stadium.

The room was nice, very modern, and seemed to have been updated recently. I don't recall what the view was out the window, or which side of the hotel to suggest, as I don't think I looked out the window. I believe I was actually in the room a total of about 6.5 hours... With the Tail Gate function, and an early flight out.

The front desk team was nice, and very helpful.

Lobby was very new, and very clean, with the usually Bistro in the back. I did not get a chance to try this out. Maybe next time.

Room Tip: Not sure, I was not in the room long enough to remember. (Oh, as a Marriott GOLD, I was put right n...
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
BoiseCY, General Manager at Courtyard Boise Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

KM 24800, we hope to see you when your travels bring you back to Boise!

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Boise Downtown

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel many times and have always had a pleasant experience. Rooms are clean and the staff is polite. I need to buy one of those Marriott pilows one of these days! The best part is, there's a Chick-fil-A right outside!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
BoiseCY, General Manager at Courtyard Boise Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Thank you for the review and for staying with us!

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Love this Courtyard! Location is perfect and service is always spot on with the consistency of Marriott you expect. I believe rooms have recently been remodeled- comfy couch, fridge, large flatscreen, comfy Marriott bed - can't go wrong!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We appreciate you staying with us!

Reviewed 28 September 2016

I have stayed at this hotel three times in the past year. Twice by myself for business and most recently with my family for a weekend getaway. We love it! The rooms are very clean and have recently been updated. The beds are so comfortable! This time, we got the two room suite, which was beautiful. My only complaint is that the Bistro didn't have everything listed on the menu. We tried ordering two different items that the gentleman said they didn't currently have in stock. However, the food we did get was great! This hotel is now our go to when we are staying in Boise.

Room Tip: The two room suite is amazing if you have little ones who can use the pull out sofa!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Hotel is not really "downtown", but the 1 mile walk into the center of the city isn't bad. The hotel is clean and friendly. Some rooms are street-side, so if traffic noise bothers you, ask about it at checkin. Overall, a nice stay at a decent property.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Boise hotels
1.8 km away
1.5 km away
Hotel 43
Hotel 43
#21 of 58 in Boise

Been to Courtyard Boise Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard Boise Downtown

Address: 222 S Broadway Ave, Boise, ID 83702-7211
Region: United States > Idaho > Boise
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #25 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Price Range: €124 - €281 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard Boise Downtown 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Boise Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Boise Downtown Hotel Boise