All reviewsbreakfast roomairport exitboiled eggscopper kitchennice bedmini fridge and microwaveyogurtindoor pool and hot tubalarm clockhot breakfastdesk clerkchecking outstayed one nightcoffee makerroom was largewould definitely stay here againcarbs
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I was very happy here. They have a good park and fly package, they took good care of my car. They took good care of me! Check in was easy, they were friendly and welcoming. They got the airport shuttle for me, they had my troop ready when I returned even though it was almost midnight.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2018

My husband and I stayed here for one night on our way from Boise to Salt Lake City. The hotel was clean and the room had a mini-fridge and microwave. The staff was very nice and helpful. The "hot breakfast" was minimal, but had some scrambled eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, and some other basic items. I wasn't expecting a fitness center at a basic hotel, but since they advertised one, I decided to visit it - very minimal, with a "home" treadmill (tiny and not nearly as robust as a commercial one) and a bike.
The hotel was a reasonable price and right off the highway.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChrisAndKarenJ
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Right off the Interstate, convenient to the airport and plenty of restaurants. Price is good - parking is adequate (tight spots), breakfast is just OK. I've stayed here before and it seems to be going downhill a little. This time around, the door to my room would not close properly (required a lot of force to get it to lock), no one was at the front desk when I arrived (I had to go walk the hallway to find someone to check in), I was not recognized as a Diamond member (and not offered the option of extra points) and sleep quality was just so-so. Nothing terrible, I just remember it being better in the past. I'll likely look elsewhere in the future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I stayed here in March, left my car with them and took the shuttle to the airport. When I returned, I caught the shuttle there, checked in fairly late, but they'd held my room for me. It was comfortable, clean, not terribly expensive and secure. My car was right where I left it, no damage, and I enjoyed a hot breakfast before checking out and driving home. I WILL stay here again, and they will keep my car for me!

Room Tip: North side faces the freeway, so ask for south side if that bothers you. I wear ear plugs to sleep so it's not an issue for me.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We were very disappointed when we came here. The Quality Inn in Twin Falls is very nice. This place is run down. The front desk staff was not around when we came in. Took 15 minutes for her to come back. We had our pet. They gave us a 2nd floor room. There is no elevator so we had to haul all our stuff up the stairs. The room was very dated. The worst thing was the coffee pot was in the bathroom with the toilet and shower. This is very unsanitary. Would not use it!! Breakfast was okay. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family