All reviews park center tiny bathroom red robin waffles shuttle service barbacoa living area hotel shuttle better than average mini fridge nice hotel outdoor pool restaurants within walking distance potatoes breakfast staff hot items included breakfast
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Very pleasant, friendly staff greeted us. The lobby/breakfast area was beautiful. We were in a king suite with separate kitchen/sitting area. The room was very clean and comfortable. The included continental breakfast was one of the best I have had; breakfast potato/sausage scramble with fresh spinach, fluffy scrambled eggs. The only complaint (and I share responsibility for this) is that I forgot my toothbrush and the gentleman at the front desk said that they could set me up. But when we got to the front desk, the lady behind the desk couldn't actually find one for me. We had to go back out to Walgreens. Other than that, it was a perfect stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Stayed here for three nights with group of 30 friends. We received a great group rate and found plenty of room to gather throughout our stay. Entire building was modern looking with current decor. Suites nicely laid out with sofa and kitchen area at front, and bed and bath at back. TV smack in the center so you could watch either way. Very nice courtyard in center, pool open even in October, punctual breakfast, easy access (out back door) to 25-mile Greenbelt running along Boise River, through neighborhoods, by the zoo, and out a bit so you can see the beautiful sky and hillsides. Staff will shuttle you anywhere within 3 miles. Visited the Boise markets--Capital City Public Market and Boise Farmers Market Saturday morning. Each with a couple of blocks of each other so can go to both. City offers a trolley tour--tour guide knew everything about Boise! Westside Drive In features "baked potato" ice cream--very fun and very real. It is ice cream shaped and decorated like a potato with all the toppings (sweet versions of course). Got to try one, it's delicious. Weather was gorgeous.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from street. Mine faced the courtyard, was very nice.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lisa V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Hello and thank you for your review of our hotel on tripadvisor. We were so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our location is very close to downtown, several restaurants and many activities as you notated above.

Thank you again and we hope to see you if your travels bring you back to Boise.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The hotel has very nice rooms and a helpful staff. We held a 3 day meeting on site and everything went well. Though there is no restaurant in the hotel, they do serve breakfast and have several restaurants within a very short walk. The hotel also has a shuttle and, when not in use delivering customers to or from the airport, they will take you downtown.
The hotel is located next to the Greenbelt, a 20 mile (approx.) long path next to the Boise river. It's very nice and the hotel rents bikes for use along the Greenbelt.
Altogether a nice place to stay though not centrally located.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Lisa V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on tripadvisor. We were so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our complimentary shuttle is always availble for short trips to downtown or to nearby business and shopping.

We appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you the next time your travels bring you to Boise.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

This hotel offers spacious rooms and a complimentary breakfast. There is an outdoor pool (5 ft, 1.6 M deep). I didn't see the indoor pool but photos indicate there is one available. The outdoor hot tub was closed for repairs on the Labor day weekend.
Staff are friendly and accommodating. I noted a maintenance item but there were no forms to report it. The staff at the front desk listened to my report but I doubt they wrote it down.
Maintenance item: room 282 - The door to the bathroom drags on the threshold thereby preventing the exhaust fan from venting steam. It is only a matter of time until the bottom of the door is ruined. Cutting 1/4 inch off the bottom of the door will solve the problem. Management should examine every room for this type of problem as it will avoid future expenses. (I had a 30 year career in facilities maintenance.)

Room tip: we stayed in room 282
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel on tripadvisor. I was glad you enjoyed your stay. Our hotel does not have an indoor pool, so I wll look into the photo that you are referencing.

Thank you for the tip on the bathroom door. I have shared that with our maintenance department to correct.

Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

My coworker and I was scheduled to go visit another location, but when our plans changed we quickly had to find a place to stay. We selected this establishment because of the price and location. Being that we were here on military orders, we were able to get our rooms for $91.00 per night. This hotel is located comfortably within distance of numerous restaurants and the interstate for expediency of our travel while here. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The only slight downfall is the Wi-Fi can be slow at times, but I attribute that to the volume of customers for the hotel. In your room you should have a mini fridge, microwave, desk, desk chair, sofa bed, sink area, and a choice of 1-2 beds. All in all I definitely would recommend using this hotel, if you're in need of a place to stay while in this area.

Date of stay: August 2017