All reviews waffles marriott brand standard hotel breakfast closet doors lower rate sized refrigerator recently stayed here upgraded to a suite hot tub desk staff short drive convenient location called the front desk would stay here again a great stay comfortable room free shuttle
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

My brother and I stayed here on Friday and Saturday last weekend while visiting our mother and other brother. We loved the room, the kitchen was perfect! We even had her over for dinner. We walked the 1.6 miles to the Co-op and back and had a great time. It is right next to the park with a walking trail and beautiful scenery. My only concern was how hard the beds were. They made us hurt the next two mornings. Maybe softer beds? The light for the bathroom is the same as the one for the outside of the bathroom sink area which is not behind a closed door, making it inconvenient for the other sleeping person. Other than that, the breakfast was excellent, and the staff always greeted us hello and goodbye. They were very pleasant and helpful. Thank you!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephie1375
Max L, Manager at TownePlace Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015

Thank you for staying with us and letting us know how we are doing. Sorry about the light issues we are trying to work on this. we are glad you had a great time here in Boise. We sure do hope you visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

I always stay here when in town. They staff is always on point & professional. The hotel & rooms are super clean & well putt together. I recommend highly. I really enjoy the indoor pool & gym. Great place to stay for any occasion.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Danny H
Max L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Mr. Harper,

Thank you for the kind words regarding our hotel, and thank you for your continued business. We do strive that all of our guests are satisfied with their stay at our hotel. We are here because of our guests.

Thank you again, and I hope we will see you the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

We travel with show dogs. There are shows, 4 days worth, a couple of times a year. We choose to stay at TownPlace Suites. The hotel and grounds are dog friendly. There are restaurants close by, and many deliver. The hotel is quiet, clean, with amenities for long stays. There are nice places to walk and enjoy the area.

Room Tip: We prefer ground floors with dogs
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Room for 6 - decent size. Bathroom was a little small but the real deal killer was the lukewarm water. Two thumbs down.

The swimming pool was freezing and the hottub was haunted. The jets were on but they would come on in spurts for about 10 seconds at a time. But then we had to go back to our room and have a lukewarm shower. I called the front desk and they told me that it was all the same system and hey couldn't do anything to turn up the water temp in our room. No offer to send someone up to look at it, or move us to another room, or even an apology.

The worst part was we had to take another lukewarm shower in the morning after we worked out.

Exercise room was fine.
Breakfast was what you would except at this price point.
Lukewarm water stinks.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Max L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2015

Thank you so much for staying with us, and for posting your review. We use your reviews to improve our services.

I am very sorry you had issues with the hot water, and with the pool and spa. I am also very sorry for the lack of sympathy and service provided by the front desk staff. We should have offered our apologies and some kind of fix/solution for you. Please know I will be sharing this review with the staff.

Max Lee

Reviewed 25 September 2015

Always a pleasure to stay with Towneplace -- since everything is exactly as it was at the last one. Breakfast is limited, but a real bonus is the fat-free yogurt and milk! Apples and bananas, too. The workout room was a plus as well. You can't beat the value here, either. Again, thanks to Casey for getting us in with ease. He's a true professional!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple