“Yummmm”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 822 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Dinner was so good! The steak was perfect. We also tried the lobster Mac and cheese----delicious! Their greyhound cocktail was amazing. Sides are served family style. Our server was great. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We ate at Ruth's in June 2017. The food was amazing and the service superior as expected. We decided to split a salad, the largest filet, a couple of sides which left us room for dessert.

We've had great steak all over the world, but few places deliver a perfect, doesn't need sauce filet every time like Ruth's. Six stars if we could.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We have always liked going here when family comes to town. With an upcoming family visit we called for reservations for 10 people. I was told I needed to talk to the banquet manager. I left her a message on a Thursday morning. Friday evening I still hadn't heard back so called again. I was told she would call me back Tuesday after the holiday weekend and 2 days before my requested reservation. I expressed my concern about having to wait. She did call me back right away. She told me there was a $50 fee and a minimum order of $600 or $650. I asked why the fee and it was for a special room. I said I don't need a room it was not a special occasion. She did offer the dining room if they had room as if it would be an annoyance to them. By this time I was so annoyed at the whole process I told her to forget it and we'd go elsewhere. All I wanted was to have a family dinner and after 2 days and 3 phone calls I gave up. I'm sure we would have had $1000 dinner but are taking our business elsewhere. Need some work on their reservation process.

1  Thank sro406
Reviewed 29 May 2017

From the moment we arrived, they treated us like royalty. They quickly escorted us to our table where rose petals and candlelight greeted us, along with an anniversary wish. The service was fast and friendly, the drinks were refilled without being asked!

The steak melted like butter in my mouth; the asparagus was the best tasting I've EVER had...the double chocolate dessert was phenomenal!

If you can save your pennies, the price was well worth the food and service we received!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I was expecting the food to be amazing, it was average. Super expensive and doesn't taste any better than fixing it yourself. The $50 steak tastes like the one I buy at the store for $10. The appetizers were nothing special and the side dishes were the biggest joke of all.

3  Thank Timothy P