All reviews flat screen breakfast buffet king bed separate sitting area business traveler would stay here again other hotels coffee maker hot tub rooms are spacious air conditioner free shuttle called the front desk nice room staff was friendly applebees suite
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I had a business meeting in Boise and the company is close to the airport so I opted to find a nice hotel very close to the airport. The Holiday Inn Boise is certainly that and my client was walking distance from the hotel so I didn't even need a car.

This is a fairly typical Holiday Inn but I would say larger and a bit more lavish. A very nice bar in the lobby and overall the facility is just bigger than one might expect.

There was some confusion in checking in as my associate had been there first and retrieved his room. That took my reservation out of the system and when I arrive they told me they had no reservation for me and the hotel was full. That's not anything you want to hear after 6 hours of flying to get there. Anyway, it was straightened out and my room was assigned.

The room as more like suites with a bedroom and living room. They are quite nice and certainly more than I expected. I can say the bedroom as not all that large and the bed was a bit tightly fitted in there making access to the closet a little close for my comfort. A minor detail and certainly didn't create any issues. The living room is large, comfortable and a very nice working desk which I loved.

If you were to find yourself in Boise you could do a lot worse than this hotel. It's clean, convenient and certainly well appointed. One nice thing they did at check in and was to say please feel free to pick out a drink in the little grocery behind the check in desk. I thought that was a nice touch and you could select anything they had.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Please this review to hampton inn airport boise!!!!!!!!! I found it hard to find how to write a review when I didn't book through you

We stayed here 2 nights. It is so convenient to the airport. The staff was terrific and eager to help. A couple of issues. The WiFi was a nightmare for me. It wouldn't connect because of a security issue. The desk walked me thru a couple of fixes but no luck. They gave me a number for AT&T. That gave me a code that I had to use everytime I opened a session. Second, the printer in the business office wasn't working. Third, there were sayings on chalkboards at breakfast that made me cringe. One said something like The assassins weren't successful and another said Go outside and kill it. All these problems could be due to management or corporate.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

The room was large and comfortable. They had it ready very early, at 12:30. It is located less than one mile from the airport: I could walk to the terminal in less than a quarter of an hour. Staff courteous and efficient: a problem with TV reported to the front desk was properly solved.
On the negative side bathroom door could not be closed (humidity ?). Breakfast is nothing special.
The small restaurant was open for dinner, but we preferred the Applebee nearby.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This hotel is new and gps will have problems if not updated, It's on the north side of the freeway opposite the airport. You can see the sign from the freeway. Stay was good and what you would expect from a Holiday Inn. I would stay here again when in the area.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and i stayed at this hotel while spending a weekend touring boise, and from check-in until checkout the entire experience was awful, after checking in while walking to my room I noticed a housekeeper cleaning rooms with what appeared to be her small child (approximately 6 years old) running back and forth grabbing items off the cleaning cart and generally just playing in the hallways which I found extremely unprofessional. Once we got to our room I looked around the room and found it incredibly dusty as if the room hadn't been dusted in Maybe months the tops of picture frames and the headboard were very dusty and the hide a bed couch had cobwebs and crumbs under it. We made the best of the night and in the morning when we went down for breakfast we were told that "due to unforeseen circumstances" our full breakfast that we paid for was instead a bowl of cereal and some fruit...I raised my concerns at the front desk and was greeted mostly with a passive almost deal with it attitude as if they figured it wasn't a big deal, I've stayed in holiday inns before and have worked in the hospitality and hotel industry and was not impressed. Don't waste your money

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Hello Richard D,

Your insights are important to us and I appreciate your recent visit at the Holiday Inn Boise Airport, ID. I am sorry to hear about the challenges that accompanied your stay. We pride ourselves in providing comfortable accommodations and your feedback will help our hotel to address the issues you have raised, especially housekeeping. To ensure that nothing is missed, I also sent you a private message to acquire additional details.

We are looking forward to serve you better and hope to hear from you soon!

Kind Regards,