“This Is A Great Airport Holiday Inn”

Holiday Inn Boise Airport
Ranked #31 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Everything was right about this hotel, except the bartender. Check in was quick, the rooms were great, the airport van service ran on time, and the list goes on.

The restaurant and bar were efficient in their design off the lobby and attractive. While the bartender was pleasant and tried hard, many guests had to explain to her how to make their drink of choice. This included basics like martinis and manhattans! She had a good attitude but needs training. They did not have all the menu items but what was served was very good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I had a business meeting in Boise and the company is close to the airport so I opted to find a nice hotel very close to the airport. The Holiday Inn Boise is certainly that and my client was walking distance from the hotel so I didn't even need a car.

This is a fairly typical Holiday Inn but I would say larger and a bit more lavish. A very nice bar in the lobby and overall the facility is just bigger than one might expect.

There was some confusion in checking in as my associate had been there first and retrieved his room. That took my reservation out of the system and when I arrive they told me they had no reservation for me and the hotel was full. That's not anything you want to hear after 6 hours of flying to get there. Anyway, it was straightened out and my room was assigned.

The room as more like suites with a bedroom and living room. They are quite nice and certainly more than I expected. I can say the bedroom as not all that large and the bed was a bit tightly fitted in there making access to the closet a little close for my comfort. A minor detail and certainly didn't create any issues. The living room is large, comfortable and a very nice working desk which I loved.

If you were to find yourself in Boise you could do a lot worse than this hotel. It's clean, convenient and certainly well appointed. One nice thing they did at check in and was to say please feel free to pick out a drink in the little grocery behind the check in desk. I thought that was a nice touch and you could select anything they had.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Please this review to hampton inn airport boise!!!!!!!!! I found it hard to find how to write a review when I didn't book through you

We stayed here 2 nights. It is so convenient to the airport. The staff was terrific and eager to help. A couple of issues. The WiFi was a nightmare for me. It wouldn't connect because of a security issue. The desk walked me thru a couple of fixes but no luck. They gave me a number for AT&T. That gave me a code that I had to use everytime I opened a session. Second, the printer in the business office wasn't working. Third, there were sayings on chalkboards at breakfast that made me cringe. One said something like The assassins weren't successful and another said Go outside and kill it. All these problems could be due to management or corporate.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

The room was large and comfortable. They had it ready very early, at 12:30. It is located less than one mile from the airport: I could walk to the terminal in less than a quarter of an hour. Staff courteous and efficient: a problem with TV reported to the front desk was properly solved.
On the negative side bathroom door could not be closed (humidity ?). Breakfast is nothing special.
The small restaurant was open for dinner, but we preferred the Applebee nearby.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This hotel is new and gps will have problems if not updated, It's on the north side of the freeway opposite the airport. You can see the sign from the freeway. Stay was good and what you would expect from a Holiday Inn. I would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Boise hotels
0.4 km away
5.4 km away
Oxford Suites Boise
1.7 km away
Red Lion Inn and Suits Boise Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Boise Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Boise Airport

Address: 2970 W Elder St, Boise, ID 83705-4706 (Formerly Cambria Suites)
Region: United States > Idaho > Boise
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#10 Business Hotel in Boise
#18 Family Hotel in Boise
Price Range: €74 - €148 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Boise Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Boise Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Boise Airport Hotel Boise