1,249 results
All reviews great location parking garage miso soup within walking distance boise downtown complimentary breakfast front desk staff cookies movie theater clean rooms fresh fruit fitness center king suite we've stayed great place to stay the breakfast area indoor pool
Reviewed 13 December 2017

My kids and I have had a rough year with losing my husband (their father), so we needed to get away.. I myself work at a hotel and ended up having the opportunity to stay at this amazing hotel! We were given the VIP treatment! They put us in a suite on the 10th floor, beautiful view, comfy beds, everything was so nice and clean! When we got to our room the staff had left a couple gifts for the kids and I with cards saying they were sorry to hear about our family. It put me in tears, it was the sweetest thing ever and truly meant a lot to my kids and I! Its people and places like this that make the world great! Breakfast was absolutely amazing, a lot to choose from. The staff was very friendly and helpful! I will be staying there again anytime I have to go to Boise. I want to thank the general manager and the staff for everything!!! You guys are wonderful! Thank you for making our year!!!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Felicia O
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Very VERY nice hotel. Excellent service, conference room was always kept clean every night and the staff were exceptional. This was one of the nicer stays at a Hampton for me. Very close to many great dining choices and a local brew house with over 50 handles of custom local and exotic craft beers. Fresh clean rooms, very comfortable beds and nicely updates rooms. I will stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2017

This hotel was well staffed. I've stayed at hotels where they have 1-2 people working and they are expected to do everything. Hampton Inn and Suites in Boise had a great team of staff in place. Second, the staff were helpful and invested in folks having a good stay in Boise. The location is minutes from several Basque restaurants and downtown. The room was a good size and comfortable. I also loved the hot chocolate station in the lobb.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I spent three days and two nights here and was happy with my experience. The room was spotlessly clean and the front desk staff was friendly, courteous and efficient.
The breakfast room is large which made having meetings a breeze. Being downtown was a plus as I didn’t need to drive anywhere to find a good restaurant. There is plenty all within a short stroll.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We were passing through Boise on a family trip and decided to spend the night in the Hampton. We have stayed there before and my kids love the swimming pool. It must have been a slow night, because we had the pool, hot tub and fitness center all to ourselves. It was not a long stay in Boise, so having a good swim and a free breakfast for four of us made this a reasonable stop. The value of the breakfast is pretty good if you don't have time to go sit down and enjoy one of the downtown restaurants.

Date of stay: November 2017