“Great Experience Good Location”

Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown
Ranked #3 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location for any type of travel with quality service and comfortable rooms. Trendy lobby with standard complementary breakfast. Facilities were clean and there was easy access to amenities in downtown.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Write a ReviewReviews (1,118)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My kids and I have had a rough year with losing my husband (their father), so we needed to get away.. I myself work at a hotel and ended up having the opportunity to stay at this amazing hotel! We were given the VIP treatment! They put us in a suite on the 10th floor, beautiful view, comfy beds, everything was so nice and clean! When we got to our room the staff had left a couple gifts for the kids and I with cards saying they were sorry to hear about our family. It put me in tears, it was the sweetest thing ever and truly meant a lot to my kids and I! Its people and places like this that make the world great! Breakfast was absolutely amazing, a lot to choose from. The staff was very friendly and helpful! I will be staying there again anytime I have to go to Boise. I want to thank the general manager and the staff for everything!!! You guys are wonderful! Thank you for making our year!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Felicia O
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Very VERY nice hotel. Excellent service, conference room was always kept clean every night and the staff were exceptional. This was one of the nicer stays at a Hampton for me. Very close to many great dining choices and a local brew house with over 50 handles of custom local and exotic craft beers. Fresh clean rooms, very comfortable beds and nicely updates rooms. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2017

This hotel was well staffed. I've stayed at hotels where they have 1-2 people working and they are expected to do everything. Hampton Inn and Suites in Boise had a great team of staff in place. Second, the staff were helpful and invested in folks having a good stay in Boise. The location is minutes from several Basque restaurants and downtown. The room was a good size and comfortable. I also loved the hot chocolate station in the lobb.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I spent three days and two nights here and was happy with my experience. The room was spotlessly clean and the front desk staff was friendly, courteous and efficient.
The breakfast room is large which made having meetings a breeze. Being downtown was a plus as I didn’t need to drive anywhere to find a good restaurant. There is plenty all within a short stroll.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Boise hotels
0.2 km away
2.5 km away
The Riverside Hotel
The Riverside Hotel
#7 of 58 in Boise

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown

Address: 495 S Capitol Blvd, Boise, ID 83702-7117
Region: United States > Idaho > Boise
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Business Hotel in Boise
#3 Romantic Hotel in Boise
#3 Family Hotel in Boise
Price Range: €108 - €202 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Boise Downtown