US$162
Homewood
US$130
US$180
US$131
All reviewslarge mallsocial hourfree breakfastbedroom suiteclean roomsfull kitchenliving areahotel is locatednice place to staymorning breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelfresh fruitfirst floorclose to the airportgreat roomwaffleskitchenette
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I come to Boise on a semi-regular basis for work and this is my stay location of choice. I like the food options and entertainment around the hotel. I like the mixers they have on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings; it gives you a chance to meet other people sharing this location with you as well as enjoying some free drinks and food. The most important thing is the staff. I stay at hotels all over the country and this one has employees still with the hotel from when I first visited AND they remember my name. That personal touch goes a long way.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Cindy C, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boise West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Guest,

We are very happy to hear that you enjoy our evening Mix when you stay. Thank you for the taking the time to review our hotel.

Sincerely

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I have stayed at this hotel for several weeks throughout the year for both business and with my family and this hotel is always top notch. Close to the restaurants and activities for the kids with the aquarium and pojos.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much we are so glad you enjoyed all of yours stays with us. Also that you choose to stay with us when you are with your family. We hope to see you next time you come to Boise.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for one night during our cross-US road trip. It is out of downtown, but opposite the Boise Mall (2 minutes' walk). Free parking, free coffee and free breakfast.

We were very happy with our stay, and would definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen A
Cindy C, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boise West, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of our Hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us we hope to see you next time you visit you are traveling.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Since it's close to the highway, you can hear the traffic if your room is on that side, which ours was. Also, we could hear water running from other rooms.
The breakfast was very good. There was a nice selection of foods.

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite the Interstate.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments on your current stay with us. We apologize for the noise from the freeway we recently updated our windows to double panes to reduce the amount of noise. We are very glad you enjoyed our breakfast. We hope to see you the next time you visit Boise.

Sincerely

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I enjoy Marriott and I've been a member of their awards program for years. The Residence brand really sticks out with their 'home' type feel and manager's reception that provides hors d'oeuvres M-Th. This Residence in Boise West was undergoing some renovations and catered out the reception. I was shocked to find how expensive the food items were, especially since it is 'free' to guests. I was very disappointed, plus the directions on where/how to get the reception wasn't clear. The rooms were clean and had plenty of space for our family of 6 (3 teenagers and a tall 10 year-old). I'd stay again, but wait until the reception is free. I'd stay at the other property closer to downtown Boise with better reception instead.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Cindy C, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boise West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. We apologize for the inconvenience of the Spa being down. We glad you had enough room for everyone in your family to comfortable. Next time you come to Boise we hope to see you.