“Great food”

Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #257 of 881 Restaurants in Boise
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I go every time I am in Boise. Big burrito bowls made the way you like it. Staff is very attentive and helpful. Great atmosphere and very affordable.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 7 November 2016

What can you say about a semi-fastfood style restaurant? The food was good and priced right. $7 burrito and pretty filling and tasty. Staff was above courteous and friendly. No atmosphere per sey but good enough to grab a quick bite downtown.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 16 October 2016

My husband and I are frequent flyers for Chipotle in many areas around the country as we are travel nurses. Unfortunately, this Chipotle is SO slow even when the lines are short. However, the food is as good as any other location.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Chipotle was my favorite fast food place ever, I have waited for 8 years for chipotle to come to idaho. Major disappointment! The place itself inside was not like any of the other chipotle I have ever been to decor and tables etc. The place was dirty the floor unkept. The employees were not friendly, and one worker kept asking for more items to be stocked in the line and the other three employees just sat there. The food is not the same, the tortillas are not fresh and are much smaller along with the portion sizes. Corporate greed at its best. I ordered a vegetarian burrito, the beans were cold. I can heat a can of beans at home for a buck, not 7.50 a burrito. I might add the cost have gone up. My kid ordered the build your own burrito from the kids menu. This was a joke, a forth cup of beans, a forth cup of rice and cheese to make her own tiny ....I mean tiny burritos. The choice is either fruit or chips. My daughter ordered fruit, the guy reached down and gave her a rotted whole orange. So when I realized I asked if she could exchange it with the chips. The worker hands her a tiny bag of chips that has maybe 10 chips. I am so disappointed I will never eat there again. Chipotle went from hero to absolute zero in one visit!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 3 August 2016

When no taco truck is in sight and mall food isn't for you this is a good quick eat. Food is fresh, tasty and well presented for fast casual.

Date of visit: July 2016