“Great steak!”

Lock Stock & Barrel
Reserve with OpenTable
Lock Stock & Barrel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #145 of 822 Restaurants in Boise
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 11th & Jefferson
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Two had filets. One had Prime Rib and one had the NY strip. We all had salad from the salad bar. We got the cheesy bread appetizer. It was great.

My loaded baked potato was excellent.
The star of the show was clearly the steak.

Lots of birthdays being celebrated at Lock,
S & B. I think this is a great treat place as it is somewhat pricy.

Three had deserts. Two cheesecakes and one Chocolate brownie.

Not a lot of ambiance inside but the steaks are good!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Food was descent. A little pricey. The atmosphere was nice. The staff was friendly. I would go back here again.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

If you want a great steak cooked to perfection and a soft, piping hot baked potato for a decent price then Lock, Stock, and Barrel is the place to go.
My filet was juicy, tender, and bursting with flavor. I ordered it rare and that's just what I got, a perfect, beautiful, cool, red center. The baked potato was hot and soft and melted in my mouth. I chose the salad bar with my meal and I wish I knew what brand of ranch dressing they use because it only took a small amout of it to give my salad the perfect flavor.
For dessert I had the vanilla cheesecake which was wonderful. It was sweet without being overly sweet.
The staff were friendly and attentive without being intrusive and fake.
I think it was ranked as the #3 steakhouse in Boise Weekly. I was able to taste why the made the list.
The only drawback was the awful old twangy country music. It's just not my thing but with food this great it can be overlooked.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Our Rib eye steaks were wonderful and just about melted in the mouth. Very generous dinner salad, rolls and a side with the steak. We were too full for dessert! Service was very quick. Just could do with a little more pizzazz for atmosphere especially for the prices!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

A very good steak place. Filet & ribeye perfectly prepared. No frills just a solid house. Nice creme brulee too.