“Really Good Burgers, Not so Much the Service”
Review of Big Juds

Big Juds
Ranked #24 of 862 Restaurants in Boise
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Thirteen work associates had lunch here. Big Jud's specializes in burgers and they are available with just about any topping you can imagine. The meat is fresh, not frozen, making the burgers tasty and tender. A small order of tater tots or fries is enough for two or three people. A couple of people also liked the deep fried pickles. All the food was served piping hot. Drinks are large, 24 ounces or more. Big Jud's serves a scotch and soda for the college crowd made with butterscotch syrup in club soda.

Service was another matter. I waited and waited for my drink and finally had to find a server. Though there were few other customers, we waited a very long time to receive our food, then orders were confused, as were the individual checks. Overall, it was an interesting experience with more than enough food, but service could be much better.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We're from Eastern Idaho and we wanted to try Big Jud's on the Western side of the state. WOW! How they manage to get the great food and the great taste duplicated from the original in Archer is AMAZING! SO GLAD we stopped in! They are THE BOMB!!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

So rather than go out for a fancy dinner at a restaurant after a movie, I said, let’s go to Big Judd’s and get take out and go back to your house. So we did. We ordered single mushroom and Swiss cheese with caramelized onions (which I don’t think In-N-Out Burgers has on their menu so it is not a fair comparison) but I must admit, this was a darn good burger...the single is really more than one person can eat but I ate it anyway. I will make my friend try an In-N-Out Burger and report back.

1  Thank yachats70
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Best burgers in town !!! Home of the food challenge. Come hungry, as the portions are big, and the food is great !! Staff is always friendly !!! Highly recommend !!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

If you are really hungry for a great hamburger this is the place to go. Great selection, good service and some of the best hamburgers in Boise.

Been to Big Juds? Share your experiences!