All reviews front desk choice hotels cookies room was clean waffles would stay here again double queen room next morning nice stay four nights reasonable rates hot tub shower curtain off the highway upon check sitting area indoor pool
Reviewed 26 October 2017

This hotel is very close to the airport, but it feels like you are in a nice folksy neighborhood on the outskirts of Boise. Beautiful tree-lined streets, cute cottages, interesting stores such as Idaho Anglers, which is highly rated, and an Albertsons Grocery just a mile north. The front desk recommended walking the less than 1/2 mile to Willowcreek Grill which has local fame due to fusion of an awesome steakhouse on one side and a delightful sushi diner on the other. So.. the hotel: It seems fairly new. Easy, reliable shuttle service is free. The staff is professional and friendly. The facilities and rooms are clean, neat, and tastefully designed. The kitchen and breakfast room provided one of the very best Choice Hotel breakfasts we've ever had (included with room). The value is outstanding with reasonable rates, excellent service, and real comfort.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor. It was quiet and convenient. The location of the hotel is quiet. The hotel feels calm, hospitable, and relaxed.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bruce and Lela J
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Karen at the front desk was rude and we are platinum members. I have always brought my Tharephy dog with no issues I travel all the time. Karen asked to see my papers which is illegal. I was so embarrassed I will NEVER GO BACK. I WAS IN SHOCK HOW RUDE SHE WAS in front of other people. She was obviously being bothered having to do her job!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

A 2-minute drive from the Boise airport and close to I-84. Downtown is a 5-minute drive away.
Breakfast is served from 6am until 9am. Airport shuttle available from 4am.
A good lodging choice at a good price.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel has easy access to downtown Boise and the airport. Easy check in and incredible service. Nice pool and hot tub. Breakfast was wonderful. Room was very clean and comfortable. Elevator and stairs for ease of getting around.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The airline booked this hotel for me due to a flight issue. Front desk staff are great. Room was clean although there is staining under the sink. Had a king bed, microwave and coffee maker. Sitting area with a sofa. Mattress is comfortable. They booked a shuttle for me in the morning. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business