See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Room very basic, when I cleaned with my antibacterial wipes were too dirty...
When I opened a freezer was full I don't know what and ice, A/C full of dust and baed was not very clean+many hair.
this motel was more expensive motel than all the others.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I picked this motel because of the price. It was average, but the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the air conditioning worked. Motel needs an up-lift, but had the amenities necessary for the one night stay, including free WiFi, refrigerator and microwave. Did not have free breakfast, but McDonalds was a few blocks away.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

This motel is just a couple of blocks from downtown. My room 40 was clean, had a frig and microwave. The only thing lacking was a better Wi-Fi connection. Ughhh! This irritates me so much. I needed to do some work on my laptop and was really depending on having internet connection.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Over the course of a year I spent over 5,000 staying at this hotel! I was lied to my first stay when I asked if they had weekly rooms only to find out that they in fact did have weekly rates but were charging me daily to make more money. I only continued staying because I was homeless and the hotel was in walking distance and was a way for me to get out of homelessness for a bit when I got paid. The wife of Raja, the owners, would always give me a hard time if I requested anything at all to do with room to include missing blankets, door key not working etc. Not once were they happy to provide service if necessary and in fact took FULL advantage of my situation to include price gouging. On at least 4 occasions I called to see if a particular room was available and Raja's wife told me yes it's available. I would always arrive within 20 min. Or so and she would tell me " oh I'm sorry someone is still in that room" . She did this because she knew my situation and was hoping I would wait around for the house keepers to clean the room and then charge me highest rate! I was always a good guest with no partying and always helpful in General as a guest on property. Recently I asked several guests how much they were charged for the night and they were all being charged less than I was for the night. Numerous nights I was charged higher prices than the night before with no special events in the area to justify the price change! If I complained and mentioned how good of a customer I was and how much money I had spent there I was always told I could stay somewhere else because they knew my situation and that I had no choice many times due to homelessness. These people take advantage and cheat the customers any opportunity they get ALL THE TIME NO MATTER HOW GOOD OF A CUSTOMER YOU ARE! I am appalled at my recent discovery and realization that they we're price gouging me this whole time. I am in the process of contacting the BBB and all other appropriate authorities to report what I have experienced while staying at the cabana inn to include the sheriffs department if appropriate. Do not spend your money or contribute to these people's taking advantage of the out of state and local community to include the homeless. This kind of taking advantage of the consumer is what needs to stop in our country and is what creates wealth for those who don't deserve it at the expense of the rest of society. It is theft by deception and I am absolutely appalled that these people are getting away with it daily. If you have been price gouged or taken advantage of by the owners of the cabana inn, contact me at my email provided. You never know, this may in fact fall into the category of a class action lawsuit.
Spend your hard earned money somewhere else other than this place and contribute to a business that actually appreciates you as a customer.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank nemojustice88
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I unfortunately stumbled upon this place because another hotel had last night reservation. Looking on the website the rate was $57. The owner of the hotel quoted me a higher rate at the front desk. Once I explain the online rate she offered me only a $60 rate. Arrived in room and it was very old 1960s or 70s look. Went to get on the Internet to do all of my paperwork, and from the desk in room I kept losing Internet connection. I literally had to stand out in the parking lot to get any Internet. Then I went to clean up and noticed some man's whiskers all over the back of the sink behind the faucet. In the bathroom there was a dead bug on the floor. And once I turned my lamp on over the desk it was so covered with dust that it was even hanging from it. Too late to check out I went to dinner. Came back to turn on the TV and the remote did not work.
Had to turn the TV on at the TV point was able to change channels but not adjust the volume. So laying in bed trying to relax was very difficult due to having to get up and change the volume constantly depending on the channel. Call the front desk owner came down tried new remote that did not work. Said she would try a new remote. I waited 25 minutes for her return, that's never happened called back to the front desk. She said that she would only come back if she could find one. And was not able to. Did not sleep well because I couldn't wait to check out. When I did check out in the morning I showed the pictures to her husband the other owner. And he had nothing to say except I will have to bring that up to housekeeping. No apologies no discounted rate no nothing. I am now 1/2 mile away spending the same amount of money in a suites Hotel which offers pool hot tub sauna free hot breakfast and the staff is amazing. How this hotel stays in business I have no clue. It feels like the type of hotel you should rent by the hour !!!!!!! If you're thinking of getting a discount on a hotel at a cheaper rate you can find many others in the Boise area.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business