“Great Customer Service”

Bond Hotel & Extended Stay
Ranked #25 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We had associates stay there for a few weeks and thoroughly enjoyed their stay. We had to switch rooms and make changes due to people coming and going on the team, but Connie was fantastic in making the process seamless.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kimberlyle0n
jason p, Owner at Bond Hotel & Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Kimberly, Thanks for putting your staff up at the Bond. We enjoyed having them here- our staff is very easy to work with. We're flexible and we're always happy to accommodate.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I don't write very many reviews but had to on this place. Our first trip to Boise area for a training. My wife came along to check the area out. I contacted Connie the GM by phone who was professional and gave us fair deal since we were staying seven days to include a small fee for our dog,

We arrived on Saturday and our first weekend was a little rough. Someone had smoked in the non-smoking room and I woke up wheezing and with major headache (have asthma). Thinking I was stuck, I needed different towels, called manager and explained why. The manger's, Andrew. wife (sorry can't remember her name), came over, brought towels, and assisted with my internet connection. On that weekend both Andrew and his wife were super helpful in giving us suggestions for the area. On Monday, Connie contacted my wife and suggested we look at a different non-smoking room. We changed rooms and what a difference!

The rooms are somewhat dated but everything is clean and well cared for! The staff I met, groundskeeper, cleaning, manager, and GM have ALL been extremely friendly, helpful, and awesome to visit with. Room has full sized appliances. Again somewhat dated fixtures, furnishings, etc but exceptionally clean, quiet, and well cared for.

I stay in different places between 20 and 30 days per year and would highly recommend this place! If you want a quiet well cared for property with professional and friendly staff this is your place!

Room Tip: upstairs rooms are larger and more like a condo with seperate bedroom, downstairs rooms are smaller...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank wrangler4k

Thanks for the review, We do take a lot of pride in making sure everything is well take care of. I'm glad you were able to move rooms and find something that worked. We are working to update all the furnishing in every room this Spring- its a work in progress. If ever a guest is unsatisfied with their room we're always happy to offer a refund or re-accommodate in a different room.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

My family stayed here for over a month while we were waiting for our house to be built. I cannot put into words how amazing the staff were to us during our stay. Connie made sure we always had everything we needed. She is by far the BEST and my family will miss visiting with her. The room was perfect for us as well. The room came fully furnished, very clean, and felt like home away from home. I would recommend anyone looking for the perfect place to stay to book here!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Jennifer, Thanks for the nice review. Our manager Connie is wonderful and she's always happy to lend a hand with trip planning or location advice. Safe Travels and thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I had a very pleasant experience during my overnight stay. I was an evening check-in and my reservation was ready upon my arrival. The hotel is essentially a remodeled two-building apartment complex for overnight & extended stay guests.

I had a Queen studio kitchenette with very new furniture and carpet. All appliances were in top notch working order. There were no insects and the location, though in a residential area off from a commercial thoroughfare, was very quiet at night. I did not hear any neighbors either. I felt very safe considering the amount of security cameras on the property.

As for local fare, there is a top rated Mexican restaurant within walking distance and several restaurants just a short drive away.

Their Wireless high-speed internet was some of the fastest I have ever seen at a hotel, with download speeds at 17 Mbps & upload speeds in excess of 30 Mbps.

At checkout, I had a great conversation with the hotel manager and she was very kind to offer a gift card to a local bakery around the corner.

If I ever find myself in Boise or passing through, I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Great Review, thanks for the honest review and locale advice. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Love it here, location is right next to a store and plenty of retraunts nearby. Spacious living room with a comfortable couch or bed and a nice kitchen with all you need in it. Has a upper floor where the bedroom and bathroom are, bathroom is good size. No T.V. in bedroom, only downstairs. Management are very nice and helpful. Overall can't say I've had many complaints whatsover and it's perfect for what it's for, extended stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Scot, thanks for great review. Our location is excellent for walking- safe and quiet with plenty of places to visit. We even offer free bikes to our guests so they can ride and explore the Boise Greenbelt. Safe Travels.