All reviews jack in the box milk and cookies best westerns family suite pool and hot tub would stay again nice place to stay waffles third floor road trip hot breakfast room was clean and comfortable king bed we've stayed the breakfast area housekeeping staff easy access
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Thank you to Emily she did a great job in handling a upset customer. I could tell she cared about her customer, she owned the problem and did what she could to make it right , she exceeded my expectations of what hotel should do for there customer. She did it all with confidence. Every hotel that i have stayed in has had some kind of problem. It how your staff handles it that makes us come back

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Be careful about booking a room with them I was thinking of changing my reservation with them. We went in there to check it out today and I was thinking about cancelling when I got back to my room in Ontario, Oregon. It just didn't seem that great and is far from everything in an industrial area. I have never booked a room that I couldn't cancel the day before but Best Western's website says that I can't I'm really, really disappointed! I don't believe I will book with Best Western again, I think this is a BAD policy!!!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank lori1232015
Reviewed 9 June 2016

This is not a poster-child of hotel for the BW group. It's old & needs a lot of TLC to bring back to BW standards. The staff was very nice, helpful. Room seem "old" yet very clean. Pool was so cloudy x 24 hrs. I could not see the bottom in the deep end(safety problem?). Breakfast area clean, good selection of Hot & Cold food.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 8 June 2016

We stayed for one night for an event in Boise. Easy to find on Federal Way. We had pet dogs with us, but found we were on the 2nd floor, and preferred ground floor for pet access. Colton checked us in and re-arranged the reservation, and gave us an available room on the ground floor. The room was very spacious, clean, and comfortable. The motel was quite full, but yet was quiet. The complimentary breakfast was very good with many choices (hot and cold). In checking out, Crystal was very friendly and helpful with some questions I had. She is the kind of staff that makes you want to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

This is probably one of the worst hotel experiences I have ever had.

I checked in on May 30, and checked out June 4. If I hadn't prepaid through a third-party website (priceline), I would have demanded a refund and left the first night. Absolutely terrible.

1. We reserved a two queen bed guest room. Dresser was broken, several of the drawers did not work and the front wood fascia was missing in some areas. There were several huge cobwebs on the ceilings and windows.

2. There is a two-sided door sign placed in the room, one side printed, "Quiet Please." and the other side printed, "Please Clean." After our first night, we placed the door sign on our door the next morning with the, "Please Clean." sign clearly displayed. We returned late that evening and discovered the room was not cleaned and left untouched. We spoke to management and told them we would be stepping out again for a few hours and requested they clean the room in our absence, since they did not earlier. They agreed, but when we returned hours later, nothing had been cleaned. We were too tired to deal with it that night, complained to management AGAIN who gave a half-hearted excuse, gave us new towels, and said it would be done the next morning...

Same thing the next day. We leave, we place the "Please Clean." sign on our door, and return late that evening and it is still NOT cleaned. You're kidding, right?

We spoke to management and said this is two days in a row that we requested cleaning and it hasn't happened. Management wasn't aware there were new "Please Clean." signs and said the cleaning staff doesn't read/speak English, so they didn't know what the sign meant, which is why they didn't clean the room. Luckily, we were leaving again, so they called their staff and cleaned the room right then... They cleaned the rest of the week, but it was unacceptable that it took speaking to management three times to get the service we requested.

3. Continental Breakfast- gross. It was not fresh, cold, and a complete mess all of the counters, food containers, and appliances. It looked like friends of the cleaning staff were coming in and helping themselves to breakfast, despite not being guests of the hotel itself.

4. Indoor Pool/Fitness Center

Indoor Pool and spa was heavily chlorinated. It scared me to go in because it would probably give me chemical burns. Not to mention, the water had bugs, hair and dirt floating around.

Fitness Center is a complete wreck. Their total body machine is completely rusted and hard to use because of this. Elliptical machine is rusted and broken. Resistance does not work and the pedals are falling off. Treadmill is completely inoperable. The safety piece that is required to run the machine is rusted and does not make a connection to allow the machine to function. Needless to say, you won't be working out here.

Save your money, book elsewhere. If I could give it 0 stars, I would.

Stayed: June 2016