All reviews movie theater boise spectrum cracker barrel great place to stay within walking distance breakfast room would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast very nice hotel business center hot tub clean rooms room was large staff was friendly front desk staff oatmeal fitness center
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I've stayed in many Hampton Inn all over the country and this one is far and above the very best Hampton Inn I've ever stayed at. The staff was very accommodating to my business needs for the three days of seminars held there. Everything about this Hampton Inn made me feel I was staying at a high end full service hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I stayed here a year ago and thought it was the best Hampton I had ever visited. Returned again this year and still feel the same way. Great rooms, great staff, and great breakfast.

Easy access to the interstate, very close to several nice restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Hands down favorite hotel! It is a step up from other Hampton's I've stayed at. Have stayed at this hotel many times. Consistently the cleanest hotel I've stayed at. I always feel very comfortable in this hotel. The pool is open 24 hours/day. They told me at my first stay they believe we pay for amenities, they would like to keep it open 24 hours/day. Room sizes are bigger than many hotels I've stayed at. With the exception of one stay staff has been so welcoming and accommodating they have made me feel like my business really does matter to them. Thank you to the management and staff for always making me feel welcome and for being so open minded for the needs of your guests!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2018

This was a great place to spend the night while we were traveling. The location was right off the freeway and next to several restaurants, shopping center and even a theater. We would definitely stay here again when we pass through Boise.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Was easy to check in and out. Clean rooms felt great to be there. Was also nice if you use the Hilton honors app to choose your room and check in. The digital keys were really fun and easy to use. Overall great experience would recommend to anyone to stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rachel W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. We hope to see you again soon!