“excellent”

Ranked #5 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Burley, Idaho
“excellent”
Reviewed 27 March 2011

My grandsons and I just returned from 2 wonderful nights at this fine Hotel. The front desk service was great, especially the General Manager who took the time to show me how to get to different places that I was asking about. The room was beautiful with 2 queen beds and very clean everywhere as I am very fussy about it being clean. The closet door did have a slight problem with sticking but by the time we returned it was fixed. I was sad to learn that they are changing the name to the Hampton Inn , but if they keep the same staff it will be still a great experience. I also would like to say thank you to the housekeeping staff, as we had thought we had removed everything when we were leaving , but when we got downstairs, we heard excuse me and I looked up to the 4th floor where we had been staying and there was the housekeeper saying we had left something. I sent my grandson in and he retrieved our 2 portable dvd players. They should be commended for their honesty and immpecable service. Thank You Ameritel Inn and Staff.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 8 March 2011

I just recently stayed at the Ameritel Inn Boise Spectrum in the King Spa Suite. It was a great room. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was big, shower was great. But when I checked my bill in the morning, there was charges for beer and peanuts (both of which I didn't order). They were great at taking it off my tab and I didn't end up paying for it. So it appears that someone got free beer and peanuts courtesy of Ameritel Inn. Overall it was a great stay and I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed 22 November 2010

We treated ourselves to a night in the King Suite with jacuzzi and loved it, would have stayed a second night but at $160 + tax....definitely a splurge.

There is a contenential breakfast but we unfortunately didn't make it downstairs in time. The pool and spa area was beautiful. Very clean and easy check in. Probably will treat ourselves again, for an anniversary/etc.

Another thing....they had bottled water available in the rooms - for $3/bottle. So bring your own...

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Traveljunkie123
Reviewed 20 October 2010

It was a great experience. Very clean. We stayed in the king suite and it was everything and more. Loved the jacuzzi tub and balcony. We went for our anniversary and it made our trip. Thanks

• Stayed October 2010
Alaska
Reviewed 22 September 2010

Check-in was a breeze & they allowed us a late check out. The rooms are suites that are comfortable, clean and close to restaraunts, movies, shopping and the airport. The breakfast is above average. Pillows need some help!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Boise hotels
0.3 km away
4.8 km away
The Riverside Hotel
The Riverside Hotel
#8 of 58 in Boise

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum

Property: Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum
Address: 7499 W Overland Rd, Boise, ID 83709-1653 (Formerly Ameritel Inn Boise Spectrum)
Region: United States > Idaho > Boise
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Romantic Hotel in Boise
#5 Family Hotel in Boise
#5 Business Hotel in Boise
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): €€
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum Hotel Boise