“Great Neighborhood Pub”

Cuisines: Mexican, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Great neighborhood pub offering good variety of rotating craft beers. Food menu is not vast which is good meaning they focus on making great what they do offer. I like the pizza she the dry rub wings. Wife loves the sweet potato fries

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious the service was fast and on point. The waitress was very knowledgeable on the brews being offered and let us try samples. Great experience.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our lunch at twisted timber. The food was great. I enjoyed a hard cider on tap. It was great. The service was speedy. We had one of the wraps. And cheesy fries. Yum!

The restaurant was a little cluttered. I'm still not sure if we walked in the right door. There were extra napkin dispensers and other things being stored where we walked in.

1  Thank sumbuck123
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I recently relocated to Boise and stopped by Twisted Timber. This is a very nice (upscale) local pub. I tried the Timber sandwich...which was really very big and very good. I also had the Idaho IPA and enjoyed that. The actual bar area is relatively small... probably 10-12 seats..... but there are lots of tables if you can't get to the bar.
Considering it was my first time here, I was underwhelmed at my welcome (Not bad, just not very welcoming after I noted it was my first visit.) But assuming the server was just distracted or having a bad day I will give it another try. Then it may hit 5 starts!

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to come for pizza, nachos, sandwiches and more! The staff is friendly and so are the patrons. If all the tables are full, don't hesitate to ask to share the table. They are huge and there is plenty of room.

Been to Twisted Timber? Share your experiences!