“Excellent as always.”

Chandlers Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Chandlers Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 866 Restaurants in Boise
Price range: US$50 - US$100
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 10th
Description: Prime steaks, fresh seafood and an award winning wine list combine with friendly service and a warm, inviting atmosphere making Chandlers Steakhouse your destination of choice for a remarkable dining experience. Home of the famous "10 minute martini" enjoy live jazz 7 days a week.
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Great service, great steak and seafood. Try the scallops, swordfish and lobster bisque! And, of course, prime rib Sunday is a treat.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Write a ReviewReviews (1,258)

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Chandler's is an excellent dining experience. Excellent food and service, friendly staff and feel like home atmosphere you can't beat Chandler's.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Chandler's continues to be a one-of-a-kind steakhouse in Boise. Consistently delicious with a great ambience. Always a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Table for one, my CFO-lette, known as Dr. No, is going to ream me for the price, but man it was good. Had the flat Iron steak, rare, with au gratin potatoes. Man it was good. perfectly cooked.

(When I do get chewed out for the spending spree, I can at least say I didn't py $95 for the Abalone Steaks. I was so tempted.)

Great location, incredible food, wait staff was extremely friendly. I will go again, and if the company gives me grief, I will split the bill with cash. And probably order the Abalone!

Great food.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Simply put we have never been disappointed at Chandlers. My wife and I have eaten there several times and have loved it every time. Great atmosphere and food!

Been to Chandlers Steakhouse? Share your experiences!