US$124
Homewood
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$126
  • Restaurant
Oxford Suites Boise(Boise)
US$130
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$158
US$141
Priceline
US$259
US$150
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$131
All reviewsgreat locationthe outdoor swimming pooleasy parkingboise downtownwithin walking distancebreakfast was excellentrestaurants and shoppingstayed for nightswould stay againrooms are largeup to datethe staff was greatmodern hotela great staycomfortable bedsparking lotlobby
Reviewed 14 December 2017

This hotel is very clean, good breakfast and easy parking (there is a charge, as with every place in downtown Boise). Those at the front desk are always very friendly and helpful. I have stayed here serval times and enjoyed each stay. Great location if you have business downtown. The only fault with this hotel and it gets me everytime I stay there is the internet is slow; there is no paid upgrade for a fast speed for sending or accessing files. They really need a paid upgrade connection.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I would highly recommend Hyatt Place. The rooms were clean and modern. Service great and breakfast of high quality (and included for free). I would have rated it 5 stars but I was disappointed that TripAdvisor indicated free parking but the hotel charges $12 or $15 a day. I brought that up to the staff and while they were receptive, they only credited parking for one of my nights stay. I would definitely stay here again although my only minor complaint is the beds were a little soft. I kept rolling into my husband. The only other item travelers should consider is if they have a family with them. We were a group of three and since the vanity/sink, toilet and shower are in a single room, that makes getting ready in the morning a bit more challenging as only one person has access to all bathroom amenities. Beautiful property though and we enjoyed the hot tub too!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Wesley B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Boise/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear 101karril,

Thank you for the great feedback and we've already change our information on Tripadvisor about parking. We hope to see you again.

Best,

Wesley Biutanaseva

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Wesley B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Boise/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Reviewed 8 December 2017

This was my first visit to Boise and I enjoyed my stay in the Downtown area due to the proximity of the hotel and the ability to walk to my business meetings. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area.

Dear Mitiamp433,

Thank you so much for staying with us and especially for the great feedback. I do agree with you that our staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We hope to see you again.

Best