“Best Donuts hands down”
Review of Guru Donuts

Guru Donuts
Ranked #2 of 12 Bakeries in Boise
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Description: We learned from our friends at the Boise Farmer's Market that you leave the flavors in the hands of the growers. From local fresh eggs, family farmed Shepherd's Grain regional flour, organically grown fruit and expertly roasted coffee, we have sourced our favorite ingredients as close to home as possible. We make all our donuts fresh, from scratch every morning. We hand craft our donuts the old fashioned way - taking extra care to make all our fillings and glazes with real ingredients. No shortcuts here. Guru Donuts was built by the support of our community. We strive to be responsible for our impact on our surroundings, and to enrich those around us. Located inside the historic Idanha on the corner of 10th & Main where we host Rediscovered Bookshop's free story time, "Tasty Tales" every Tuesday: 10am & encore' 10:30am. Starting in September, Thursdays are "Will Bike For Donuts" Day - celebrating our cycling community with 25% entire donut order. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Guru Donuts lives up to its name. They have the best original donuts I have had. The coffee was also really good. Our staff loved every bight of the 2 dozen donuts that we brought in. I will definitely be coming back. The staff was awesome too.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped here after lunch on my last day in Boise for business. Robyn took my order and gave me great recommendations. Latte, guru chocolate and Key Lime donuts. Everything was delicious.5 Star Service and food.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Great tasting donuts, and friendly staffs. Clean environment with lots of donuts choices. Will definitely be going back.

Angel M, Owner at Guru Donuts, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

This is wonderful to hear! We are so happy you enjoyed your Guru experience. Thank you and we look forward to having you visit us again.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Donuts are my kryptonite so whenever I visit a new town I always look for the best place to get donuts and this place didn’t disappoint. I got there first thing on a Saturday and I bet this place fills up fast. There are so many delicious options but I went for the key lime, Betty boop, and the Girl Scout cookie. The Girl Scout cookie was my favorite of the three. I also tried the dirty chai which was also very good. It’s a good thing I’m not in town any longer or I would be back every day to try a new donut.

Angel M, Owner at Guru Donuts, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving us such lovely feedback! We hope you visit again next time you're in town.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

The Girl Scout donut is the best donut we have ever had and we have had a lot of donuts! Happy hour is buy one get one free! Amazing!!!

Angel M, Owner at Guru Donuts, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Woo hoo! So grateful to hear you enjoyed your Guru Donut! We hope to see you again!

Been to Guru Donuts? Share your experiences!