All reviewsnice view of mountainsthe usual thingsnice modern hotelboise airportparking lotdesk staffusb portsrental carbreakfast staffcomfortable bedskey cardgreat place to staygood sizegreat propertyfree breakfastbiscuits and gravyhot breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean and comfortable with lots of parking and a great, hot breakfast...what more can you ask for when you're traveling for work? The staff was very helpful and made recommendations for lunch and dinner.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Tim N, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad you had a comfortable stay! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I stay at the Holiday Inn Express (airport) in Boise for 5 days at a time. I am so comfortable there. I've never encountered a friendlier staff. The free breakfast is great. I love having a computer in the lobby. Good food nearby within walking distance at Applebees and Holiday Inn (Build Your Own Burger is excellent!). My room is cleaned thorougly every day. In addition to the friendly service I always receive from the desk staff, I have observed them interacting with many other guests while I've been in the lobby, and they treat all guests in a professional friendly manner. I look forward to returning next summer for two 5-day stays.

Room Tip: There's not a bad room!
Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Tim N, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for being a valued loyal guest and for the 5 star review! I will share your review with our staff as they will be inspired by your words. We know that not every stay is perfect but our team works really hard to provide great service and a great product - they love what they do and it is nice to see when that shows. So, thank you again for sharing your experience with us! We hope to see you soon! May all your travels be safe, comfortable and successful.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

This hotel as well as it's general manager, Tim Newman, put our family's safety at risk. We had an horrific stay this past week and were woken up around 3 am by the chirping of the fire alarm. When I called down to have maintenance come and look at it, I was told by the person at the desk that they did not have maintenance on site and that they did not have any more batteries so I should simply take the battery out of the smoke detector. Not only would it have been impossible for me to reach without a ladder, but also it would be incredibly unsafe for us to stay in a room without a fire alarm; this is definitely not up to fire code and would put the rest of the hotel in danger as well. It took quite a while and multiple calls to get her to get a manager. That manager told me that they did not have any batteries and we would need to change rooms. She told me she was very busy managing 5 different hotels. We slept in the other room and went back to the original room to get ready in the morning and the alarm had stopped, it must have been an electrical issue with the alarm. I had asked around 3:30 am to have the GM call me and was told he would, but never did because I was told he was home sleeping, that is what we were trying to do at his hotel but could not! I had to ask again in the morning for the GM to call me and he finally called around 10am. I told the GM that I was reporting the hotel for a fire code violation and he proceeded to tell me that the two women I spoke with did not tell me to take the battery out, and they had plenty of replacements. I told him to pull the call and listen to it as that was exactly what they had told me and conveniently he tells me that they do not record the calls. Calls should always be recorded for the best interest of the truth for both parties. He then proceeds to tell me that if he had spoken to me in the middle of the night when I requested to speak with him he would have kicked me out as he claims that I was using profanity over and over to both of the individuals which is an outright LIE!!!! The GM obviously is trying to make these character assassinations and lies to try to cover for the fact that his employees told me to do something that he knows is completely unsafe and ILLEGAL. I was absolutely disgusted that he would make up lies so I decided that I needed to begin taping our conversation for my own protection. I told him I was taping and began recording and he hung up on me. Stay away from this hotel at all costs.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cyndi08
Tim N, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

We take safety very seriously at our hotel and at all IHG properties. Our hotel is inspected regularly by the fire department and by an independent company. We also conduct quarterly smoke detector tests and fire drills. Our smoke detectors are hard-wired and also have a battery back-up. Our Night Auditor and Night Manager tried to assist you however you used inappropriate language and you were disrespectful to not just them but also our morning Front Desk person. This is something we do not tolerate. The safety of our guests is of the utmost importance to us and so is the respect of our hard-working team members. We take your comments very seriously and as I had mentioned to you, our training methods are frequently reviewed to make sure all team members are up-to-date of safety procedures. In our conversation I offered you an apology, explained that your safety was not at risk and I also did not charge you for your room. Your family continued to stay with us for another night and I can only assume they felt safe. I appreciate your concerns and I felt bad that the chirping woke you up and that you were not satisfied with the response from our night auditor or night manager, but there was no need for the "F" words or the belligerent treatment of our team members. You can say it is a lie, but I had 3 people who said otherwise and I see no reason why they would say something that is not true when it does not affect them directly. I love our guests and I have had so many share positive experiences... I've also had some that haven't but at least they were respectful in the manner that they spoke with us and could see that we were trying to help. I wish you all the best wherever you travel. You have a choice where you stay and if it not with us, that is understandable. We will continue to take safety very seriously and we will always do our best to take care of our guests in a professional manner.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

The beds were very comfortable, room was quiet, windows had blackout curtains, and temperature was just right with reasonably quiet air conditioner. Shuttle to the airport was prompt with a friendly driver. We left too early for breakfast so I can’t comment on that, but we parked our vehicle there for a week for only $10 total. Airport parking would be about $10 per day. In short we will stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review and for being our guest! We're happy you had clean and comfortable stay with us! For many of our guests we are a convenient hotel with a great location near the airport and the interstate. Yet we have quiet rooms that are modern and efficient with the sole purpose of providing you a good night's rest. I hope next time you'll be able to try our complimentary hot breakfast! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Friendly staff. Convenient to airport with free shuttle service. Hotel is modern, and room is clean with modern international outlets and multiple USB chargers. Microwave, fridge, and Keurig coffee maker makes for a good place to stay multiple days. Highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your experience with us! We're glad you had a great stay. We are a fairly new hotel getting ready to celebrate our 2nd anniversary! Our hotel was designed to be bright, engaging and efficient and most of our guests love the convenient location and the smart design of our rooms - from the USB ports to the black-out blinds. We also offer a great breakfast and have a friendly team of professional employees to make your stay even better. Thank you again for sharing your review with us - we hope to see you again soon!