Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,254 results
All reviews horseback riding huge fireplace hiking trails the cottages the north georgia mountains the main lodge rocking chairs pro shop seafood buffet hot tub gas fireplace mountain view the entire staff fitness center wedding cabin tennis
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2022

Quite disappointed, to be honest. The rooms looked nothing like they did on the website. The front desk staff was in complete disarray and cursing at each other. When we finally got to our room, the air conditioning did not work. Even though I called several times, no one even answered. The worst part was that they charged me at check in and again after my wife and I left. Completely disgusted!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

I want to apologize for the less than satisfactory experience you had during your stay at a Hotel, but these are not pictures of Brasstown Valley Resort and Spa.

Reviewed 26 June 2022

Nice stay with clean, comfortable room. Friendly staff who were eager to please.

COVID precautions could be improved. No mask anywhere except for one server. No mask in elevators. One guest was coughing over the food at desert table as staff simply watched. Will not go back until COVID is completely gone.

Date of stay: June 2022
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced as our guest. We operate in accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order; currently masks are not required. We continue to follow cleaning and social distancing protocols. Our team members are encouraged to wear masks if they choose. I will continue working with my team to address any concerns such as what you shared relating to another guest coughing at our dessert bar.
It is my hope that you will consider returning to Brasstown in the future.
6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999

Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

What a wonderful, friendly place to visit. The staff was all smiles all the time. The atmosphere was so warm and cozy with all the amenities you could ask for. The well maintained golf course is challenging, yet not punishing. Very woman friendly...no hugh carries to worry about. Just fun golf! Can not wait to come back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2022

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments regarding our resort and atmosphere, as it is our mission to provide a wonderful experience for our guests. I am happy that your experience was everything you wanted it to be.
It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!!
Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future.
6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999

Reviewed 9 June 2022

We recently spent our anniversary weekend at the resort. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience! From the moment we booked the weekend to the moment we checked out, all of the staff was wonderful! We were upgraded to stay in one of the cottages, as our adult son came over from TN to meet us. The cottage was beautiful. Only negative were a few broken tiles in the bathroom. My husband and son played 2 rounds of golf and enjoyed the course, and some games of pool afterwards! Every interaction with staff was positive. I ran into the girl who checked us in who remembered us and made sure we had everything we needed. The grounds were well maintained. Gorgeous views! In this present day, it was certainly nice to feel welcomed. I can't wait to go back!

2  Thank NorthStar214764

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was everything you wanted it to be. It is always nice to read that our staff is providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

6321 US Hwy 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
Direct Line 706-379-4600
cburton@brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed 7 June 2022

We've stayed here many times. Everything is always exceptional including the rooms, service, and dining! This place is truly a getaway. Perfect place for an anniversary or weekend trip. I don't always take the time to leave a review, but upon glancing at the reviews here I saw one from "Brooke G" that was shocking. And to be honest, I don't believe it. There had to be more to that story than was told, especially considering it was in a bar with folks drinking. You can't always jump to conclusions just because things don't go your way, or maybe when you've had too much to drink. Listen to the 99% of other reviews here and know, this place is top notch and hard to beat! I'll be back again and again for sure.

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank FarAway794164

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to give us a five star review! I appreciate your business. We welcome the opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come. Please return often and continue to tell your friends. Charles Burton General Manager Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa 6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582 tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999 cburton@brasstownvalley.com