6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$217
PricelineUS$217
Hotels.comUS$217
Expedia.comUS$217
eDreamsUS$217
TravelocityUS$217
1,205 results
All reviews horseback riding huge fireplace hiking trails the cottages the main lodge north georgia the indoor outdoor pool relaxing weekend hot tub gas fireplace pro shop rocking chairs breakfast buffet views of the mountains wedding cabin tennis
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent the weekend. Great location as a base to visit the many sites in the area. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Beautiful views of the mountains from our porch.

Starting to look tired. The shower curtain liner and the drapes in our room were torn and hanging, coffee left in coffee maker, rotting wood on porch column. Even the landscaping looks unkept in areas and broken boards on a bridge along the trail. The food at Brassies was not very good and the service was slow on the night we ate. Food was also over priced. On the plus side, the beer was nice and cold.

Not the hotels fault, but kids running up and down the hall and making a racket next door.

Date of stay: April 2021
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I apologize that we failed to provide a positive experience during your Anniversary visit. I appreciate your positive comments regarding our staff and location. There is no excuse for the condition of your room. I will ensure that we address the cleaning and maintenance issues right away. I will also share your feedback regarding Brassies with my team with a focus on improving the consistency of our food (given we typically receive positive feedback). Please feel free to contact me directly to allow me the opportunity to personally apologize and attempt to regain your confidence in Brasstown Valley Resort.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed our stay at brasstown valley. Our room was just as advertised on the 5th floor in the lodge, with a gas fireplace and very nice Mountain View’s....note that the 5 th floor does not have a balcony.....dinner was excellent, and the breakfast buffet was top notch. Desserts were to die for. the staff was very attentive and friendly.We were charged for a movie we did not watch and were immediately credited with no issues.
We will be back.

Room tip: Ask for a room with golf/mountain view with a balcony in the lodge
Date of stay: April 2021

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your positive feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments as it is our mission to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
We welcome the opportunity to continue to be your resort of choice for many years to come. Please return often and continue to tell your friends.

6321 US Hwy 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
Direct Line 706-379-4600
cburton@brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

2 night stay in the mountains with an outstanding seafood buffet-- how great
Gift shop has an excellent selection at good prices.

Sitting outside, with wine and cheese at sunset-- priceless
I would highly recommend a visit

Date of stay: March 2021
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to give us a five star review! I appreciate your business. We welcome the opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come. Please return often and continue to tell your friends. Charles Burton General Manager Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa 6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582 tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999 cburton@brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed 26 March 2021

We stayed here for 4 nights during Spring break with our 5 year old and had a wonderful time. We especially enjoyed the hotel grounds and walking trails for our little one to burn off energy. The weekend buffet breakfast was delicious, Brassies was good for a quick burger & cocktail after a long day of site-seeing. The grounds were immaculate and the hotel staff were welcoming and very friendly. This is about a 40 minute drive to Blue Ridge and Helen so it was nicely situated for day trips. We'll definitely be back!

6321 US Hwy 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
Direct Line 706-379-4600
cburton@brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our anniversary trip to Brasstown Valley last weekend. The lodge is breathtaking, the buffet dinner and breakfast were amazing and we had a blast on our trail ride! We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jwilly980

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments regarding our resort and atmosphere, as it is our mission to provide a wonderful experience for our guests. I am happy that your experience was everything you wanted it to be.
It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!!
Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future.
6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582