3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$217
Hotels.comUS$217
PricelineUS$217
CheapTicketsUS$217
eDreamsUS$217
TravelocityUS$217
1,206 results
All reviews horseback riding huge fireplace hiking trails the cottages the main lodge north georgia the indoor outdoor pool relaxing weekend hot tub gas fireplace pro shop rocking chairs breakfast buffet views of the mountains wedding cabin tennis
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Enjoyed our stay at brasstown valley. Our room was just as advertised on the 5th floor in the lodge, with a gas fireplace and very nice Mountain View’s....note that the 5 th floor does not have a balcony.....dinner was excellent, and the breakfast buffet was top notch. Desserts were to die for. the staff was very attentive and friendly.We were charged for a movie we did not watch and were immediately credited with no issues.
We will be back.

Room tip: Ask for a room with golf/mountain view with a balcony in the lodge
Date of stay: April 2021
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your positive feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments as it is our mission to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
We welcome the opportunity to continue to be your resort of choice for many years to come. Please return often and continue to tell your friends.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

2 night stay in the mountains with an outstanding seafood buffet-- how great
Gift shop has an excellent selection at good prices.

Sitting outside, with wine and cheese at sunset-- priceless
I would highly recommend a visit

Date of stay: March 2021
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to give us a five star review! I appreciate your business. We welcome the opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come. Please return often and continue to tell your friends. Charles Burton General Manager Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa 6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582 tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999 cburton@brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed 26 March 2021

We stayed here for 4 nights during Spring break with our 5 year old and had a wonderful time. We especially enjoyed the hotel grounds and walking trails for our little one to burn off energy. The weekend buffet breakfast was delicious, Brassies was good for a quick burger & cocktail after a long day of site-seeing. The grounds were immaculate and the hotel staff were welcoming and very friendly. This is about a 40 minute drive to Blue Ridge and Helen so it was nicely situated for day trips. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our anniversary trip to Brasstown Valley last weekend. The lodge is breathtaking, the buffet dinner and breakfast were amazing and we had a blast on our trail ride! We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jwilly980

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments regarding our resort and atmosphere, as it is our mission to provide a wonderful experience for our guests. I am happy that your experience was everything you wanted it to be.
It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!!
Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future.
6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999

Reviewed 10 March 2021

The staff is welcoming, attentive, knowledgeable and goes to great lengths to provide information and anything else you. need. The spa was sensational and loved the Native American Ritual sessions! Loved being able to sit in relaxation room with wine and charcuterie plate. Also, they provide transportation to the spa and local spots nearby which is a great service. Huge fireplace and putting together puzzles and playing games in the lobby area is so much fun! Even have a bar to enjoy a cocktail! Views are amazing too. Loved having coffee in my room with its own fireplace as well!! Restaurants and food is great, but service and staff is exceptional!! Absolutely have been driving my friends crazy because I cannot stop talking about it!!

Room tip: A room with its own fireplace and sitting area is a must!! All rooms seem to have very nice views!!!
Date of stay: February 2021

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was everything you wanted it to be. It is always nice to read that our staff is providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.