5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$194
Agoda.comUS$194
Hotels.comUS$194
PricelineUS$194
eDreamsUS$194
FindHotelUS$194
1,204 results
All reviews horseback riding huge fireplace hiking trails the cottages the main lodge north georgia the indoor outdoor pool relaxing weekend hot tub gas fireplace pro shop rocking chairs breakfast buffet views of the mountains wedding cabin tennis
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

Have stayed here several times and each time it is very special. We are used to seeing it crowded so this Thurs was nice to have the big fireplace to ourselves. We put together a puzzle and enjoyed some wine. The breakfast in the big dining room was very good also. Everyone was so nice and helpful. We will be back again. They gave us an upgrade to a fireplace king and it was very cozy.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your positive feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments as it is our mission to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
We welcome the opportunity to continue to be your resort of choice for many years to come. Please return often and continue to tell your friends.

Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

Had a great weekend away at Brasstown Valley! I first want to commend them for offering 20% off all healthcare workers. After 2020 and being an ER/Trauma I wanted just a quick weekend away as the new year starts. The fact that they acknowledge the sacrifices healthcare professionals have made and still offer the discount was extremely appreciated. I have let all my healthcare friends know as well! Customer service was great. We got to change rooms day 2 for a better view with no issues at all! Room 301 was amazing and great view. The food was good, my only complaint is that I feel like staff should serve the buffet. I wasn’t aware that there was no other option than buffet and felt a little uncomfortable as so many people were touching the serving utensils (although sanitizer was out). Carol the bartender down stairs was great and made your drinks perfect. Will definitely be back!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was everything you wanted it to be. It is always nice to read that our staff is providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!!

Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

This beautiful resort has all the makings for a five star resort. Friendly staff, beautiful mountain lodge style lobby, lovely gardens. There were lovely Christmas trees all over the resort. A beautiful Christmas village display, complete with electric train. The cleanliness of the room however leaves A LOT to be desired. There were some sort of beetle in our room that kept popping up. The wooden blinds that covered the doors to the balcony were so full of dust that when I lifted up the blinds a cloud of dust erupted. You could write on the furniture with so much dust. So disappointing! With a pandemic going on and rooms so dirty.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Foodie_travel_lust

Thank you for taking time to share feedback regarding your recent visit. I appreciate your positive comments regarding our resort, staff and decorations. I apologize that we failed to properly clean the blinds and that there were lady bugs in your room. I will address these items immediately to ensure we are consistently cleaning all rooms to our standard. Please feel free to contact me directly to provide any additional feedback to allow me the opportunity to personally address and apologize.

Charles Burton General Manager Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa 6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582 tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999 cburton@brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed 23 December 2020

Great service, quality clean rooms, the customer service is above and beyond here. Thank you for hosting our business guests, we are happy knowing they are in good hands. Meals are delicious and service is outstanding in restaurants, catering, and conference rooms.

Room tip: Views all around, gorgeous stay!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Reviewed 4 December 2020 via mobile

What a wonderful stay. First off they wear masks and practice safety with this Covid. Room was spotless. The staff are all so friendly and service was outstanding. The beautiful lobby with the huge fireplace was awesome....it was a cold, cold night and we enjoyed warming up by the fireplace in the cozy chairs spread throughout the lobby. Dining room was only open for breakfast. Breakfast was delicious. The grill I heard was open downstairs, but we had dinner in town before arriving.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2020