3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$295
Hotels.comUS$295
eDreamsUS$295
Expedia.comUS$295
CheapTicketsUS$295
Orbitz.comUS$295
1,205 results
All reviews horseback riding huge fireplace hiking trails the cottages the main lodge north georgia the indoor outdoor pool relaxing weekend hot tub gas fireplace pro shop rocking chairs breakfast buffet views of the mountains wedding cabin tennis
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2020

Great service, quality clean rooms, the customer service is above and beyond here. Thank you for hosting our business guests, we are happy knowing they are in good hands. Meals are delicious and service is outstanding in restaurants, catering, and conference rooms.

Room tip: Views all around, gorgeous stay!
Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was everything you wanted it to be. It is always nice to read that our staff is providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!!

Reviewed 4 December 2020 via mobile

What a wonderful stay. First off they wear masks and practice safety with this Covid. Room was spotless. The staff are all so friendly and service was outstanding. The beautiful lobby with the huge fireplace was awesome....it was a cold, cold night and we enjoyed warming up by the fireplace in the cozy chairs spread throughout the lobby. Dining room was only open for breakfast. Breakfast was delicious. The grill I heard was open downstairs, but we had dinner in town before arriving.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2020

Reviewed 30 November 2020

After being told my daughter could not stay at the Ridges on Lake Chatuge because of her age, she and her boyfriend found this lovely resort right down the road. The price was not too far out of their range, and they had last minute availabilities. The front desk was extremely helpful and even upgraded their room for free! The room itself had gorgeous mountain views and a fireplace. Everything was pristine! The lobby on its own is quite an experience! The floor to ceiling fireplace is stunning, and a comforting smell of firewood lingers throughout the day. The grounds were excellent for hiking! The restaurants, although expensive, were beyond delicious! The gift shop even offers a wide selection of clothing and souvenirs! The entrance experience and hotel ambiance are to die for. I am planning on returning and staying for longer this time! Beautiful hotel, amazing staff (with 24/7 front desk service, they were even available at 3:00 am)!

Date of stay: November 2020

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments regarding our resort and atmosphere, as it is our mission to provide a wonderful experience for our guests. I am happy that your experience was everything you wanted it to be.
Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future.
6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999

Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

The staff is Super Friendly from the moment you arrive! Ask for anything and you shall receive!
If you are soap conscious, definitely bring your own soap because theirs is a step above the Hilton but still not as good as the soap you use at home.
The food in the dining hall is DELICIOUS! Everything is fresh and juicy. For those expecting well seasoned meat, it will be a little bland. I personally enjoyed it. My wife said it needed more seasoning (damn Hispanic) so am i lol.
The stables were pretty cool. It was a nice trail walking with the horses. Its really affordable. Only thing i didnt like was that we didnt get to trot or pick up speed on the horses because the trail is full of turns and branches and hills. However, still a great experience!
The included amentities are amazing! Indoor and outdoor pools with jacuzzis! Theres table tennis. Sauna and steam showers in the bathrooms near the pool. Workout room is immaculate! There is a game room with few arcade games and air hockey which is really kid friendly.
My favorite area is the HUGE fireplace in the middle of the lobby surrounded by lounge sofas with the bar right next to it. Very calm and relaxing!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2020

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future.
6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999

Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

Wonderful place with amazing grounds & very friendly staff. Much to do. The only downfall is lodge room bathroom doors... they are barn style sliding doors & have gaps in them which lead to zero bathroom privacy.

Trip type: Travelled with family