6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$217
Expedia.comUS$217
Hotels.comUS$217
FindHotelUS$217
Agoda.comUS$217
eDreamsUS$217
1,204 results
All reviews horseback riding huge fireplace hiking trails the cottages the main lodge north georgia the indoor outdoor pool relaxing weekend hot tub gas fireplace pro shop rocking chairs breakfast buffet views of the mountains wedding cabin tennis
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2020

After being told my daughter could not stay at the Ridges on Lake Chatuge because of her age, she and her boyfriend found this lovely resort right down the road. The price was not too far out of their range, and they had last minute availabilities. The front desk was extremely helpful and even upgraded their room for free! The room itself had gorgeous mountain views and a fireplace. Everything was pristine! The lobby on its own is quite an experience! The floor to ceiling fireplace is stunning, and a comforting smell of firewood lingers throughout the day. The grounds were excellent for hiking! The restaurants, although expensive, were beyond delicious! The gift shop even offers a wide selection of clothing and souvenirs! The entrance experience and hotel ambiance are to die for. I am planning on returning and staying for longer this time! Beautiful hotel, amazing staff (with 24/7 front desk service, they were even available at 3:00 am)!

Date of stay: November 2020
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2020

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments regarding our resort and atmosphere, as it is our mission to provide a wonderful experience for our guests. I am happy that your experience was everything you wanted it to be.
It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!!

Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

The staff is Super Friendly from the moment you arrive! Ask for anything and you shall receive!
If you are soap conscious, definitely bring your own soap because theirs is a step above the Hilton but still not as good as the soap you use at home.
The food in the dining hall is DELICIOUS! Everything is fresh and juicy. For those expecting well seasoned meat, it will be a little bland. I personally enjoyed it. My wife said it needed more seasoning (damn Hispanic) so am i lol.
The stables were pretty cool. It was a nice trail walking with the horses. Its really affordable. Only thing i didnt like was that we didnt get to trot or pick up speed on the horses because the trail is full of turns and branches and hills. However, still a great experience!
The included amentities are amazing! Indoor and outdoor pools with jacuzzis! Theres table tennis. Sauna and steam showers in the bathrooms near the pool. Workout room is immaculate! There is a game room with few arcade games and air hockey which is really kid friendly.
My favorite area is the HUGE fireplace in the middle of the lobby surrounded by lounge sofas with the bar right next to it. Very calm and relaxing!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2020

Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

Wonderful place with amazing grounds & very friendly staff. Much to do. The only downfall is lodge room bathroom doors... they are barn style sliding doors & have gaps in them which lead to zero bathroom privacy.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was everything you wanted it to be. It is always nice to read that our staff is providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

6321 US Hwy 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
Direct Line 706-379-4600
cburton@brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed 17 November 2020

We enjoyed an anniversary stay. The on site restaurant is wonderful and we enjoyed eating all of our meals there on the outdoor dining surrounded by the beautiful fall views of the mountains and valleys.

Date of stay: November 2020
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2020

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments regarding our food and atmosphere, as it is our mission to provide a wonderful experience for our guests. I am happy that your experience was everything you wanted it to be.

Reviewed 11 November 2020

Great accommodations and service. My wife and I were celebrating her 70th birthday. We ate great food all weekend, played golf on a terrific course, shot some pool, had a few very nice martinis, and rode Ebay and Walt on a very quiet and gentle horseback riding trail.

Room tip: Ask for fireplace.
Date of stay: October 2020
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2020

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to give us a five star review! I appreciate your business. We welcome the opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come. Please return often and continue to tell your friends. Charles Burton General Manager Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa 6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582 tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999 cburton@brasstownvalley.com