Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,207 results
All reviews horseback riding huge fireplace hiking trails the cottages the main lodge north georgia the indoor outdoor pool relaxing weekend hot tub gas fireplace pro shop rocking chairs breakfast buffet views of the mountains wedding cabin tennis
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

Wonderful place with amazing grounds & very friendly staff. Much to do. The only downfall is lodge room bathroom doors... they are barn style sliding doors & have gaps in them which lead to zero bathroom privacy.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2020

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was everything you wanted it to be. It is always nice to read that our staff is providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!!

6321 US Hwy 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
Direct Line 706-379-4600
cburton@brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed 17 November 2020

We enjoyed an anniversary stay. The on site restaurant is wonderful and we enjoyed eating all of our meals there on the outdoor dining surrounded by the beautiful fall views of the mountains and valleys.

Date of stay: November 2020
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2020

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments regarding our food and atmosphere, as it is our mission to provide a wonderful experience for our guests. I am happy that your experience was everything you wanted it to be.
Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future.
6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999

Reviewed 11 November 2020

Great accommodations and service. My wife and I were celebrating her 70th birthday. We ate great food all weekend, played golf on a terrific course, shot some pool, had a few very nice martinis, and rode Ebay and Walt on a very quiet and gentle horseback riding trail.

Room tip: Ask for fireplace.
Date of stay: October 2020
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2020

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to give us a five star review! I appreciate your business. We welcome the opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come. Please return often and continue to tell your friends. Charles Burton General Manager Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa 6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582 tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999 cburton@brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed 10 November 2020

This was our 4th visit to Brasstown Valley Resort. Each visit we discover new things at the resort and new places to visit close by as well. It's a great getaway for a couple. There are walkways to enjoy and trails if you want to hike. We always stay in the same part of the resort where we have a balcony with a little waterfall and stream close by. The dining room has great buffet's (Breakfast and Saturday Night Prime Rib). Staff is friendly. There is a huge fireplace that always has a big fire in it (in season).

Room tip: My favorite rooms are 201, 301 and 401. They are on a corner and have an amazing view with a balcony.
Date of stay: October 2020

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments regarding our resort and atmosphere, as it is our mission to provide a wonderful experience for our guests. I am happy that your experience was everything you wanted it to be.
Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future.
6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999

Reviewed 7 November 2020 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful, clean, cozy and staffed with great people. The restaurant was amazing and the view from the deck is beautiful. Our room also had a balcony and the view was the same. The room was a good size, clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub were great after a hike. The large fireplaces make the lobby and restaurant warm and hospitable. It is close to hiking and wineries. We will definitely return.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

6321 US Hwy 76