“FIRST time for STEVEN to the restaurant”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #68 of 223 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We took our son's family free Steven to 5 Guys for the first time. HE LOVED IT!!!!!! He made a comment and we all agreed. This is the best place in town to get a burger. Of course we love M & T burgers, but they are just a butcher.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I heard Five Guys beat "IN N OUT" burgers so I had to stop and try one. I grew up eating "IN N OUT" so I am probably a little biased towards them. We don't have any where I live now so when I travel to California I always have at least one or two.
This Five Guys is a very EXPENSIVE hamburger and there are a lot of places where you can go to have a better burger and better fries than this place. The staff was very friendly and provided good service. If you haven't been here before this is a cute diner and does not serve pizza or spaghetti, I always thought that 2 Guys and Five Guys were Italian places so if it weren't for the news stating these guys bumped to number one in the burger business I still wouldn't have stopped in. I got "The Hamburger" ($7.29) 1 little fries and 1 regular soda total $14.01 tax included. The burger was good but nothing really to write home about, I had it with onions, tomatoes, lettuce, ketchup and mustard. The hamburger was wrapped in aluminum foil definitely keeping the steam in and creating a soggy moist bun. Since they compared them with "IN N OUT" burgers I was expecting something extraordinary and super delicious, it just tasted like a hamburger not even char-broiled, it didn't have a taste that was memorable, maybe I just expected too much because I sure paid for it. The fries were even less impressive, they were a dark brown color, like what happens when the grease or oil is old and needs to be changed, you can always tell used old oil when the fries are brown and hard not golden brown and crisp. I was there at the restaurant opening and the first customer so the oil should have been clean and not like it was the end of the evening and the oil was used all day, well actually maybe the oil was left over from previous days. Also the tables were not really very clean being the first customer I had my pick of any table but I had to look around to find a table that was not too dirty, I got some napkins and water and wiped it down. And you do not need to know how dirty the men's room was and this was at 11:00am when they opened. I won't be going back there anytime soon, because right across the street from them is Steak n Shake a third the price and a much better burger.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Food good, alright service, high priced! Clean restaurant! May not go back! There are other restaurants that are not as high priced for the same food!

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Fast and friendly service. Burgers that can't be beat. A little pricey, but not bad enough to make me. It want to come back. Bonus play is the music - old rock and roll.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Ordered the cheapest burger and fries on the menu. Little cheeseburger, little fries, free water. Almost 10 bucks! So I'm expecting great things...

Interesting that I had to get my hand soaked with grease while reaching in the bag for my burger. Yuk. Guess that's just part of the whole experience.. .

Lots of fries for sure. Glad I ordered the kiddie size. Even had enough to take home for the doggies to enjoy. Very yummy. You can tell these babies are freshly made with every tasty morsel.

Despite its name, this burger is big enough. Could have used more salt and pepper, tho. But grabbing a couple of fries after each bite took care of that... The grilled onions and 'shrooms fit the bill nicely. Good that toppings are free.

If you're like me and prefer mayo on your fries, just ask for it.

Very friendly staff. All smiles. You can tell they enjoy what they do.

Leaving here totally stuffed. Like I knew I would.

Stop on by if you want a hearty meal.