“Average Steakhouse ”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #76 of 216 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

We had two sirloins. One med well, one medium. Both were cooked properly. The quality of the meat was average, mine had a little gristle in it. The baked potatoes were both very good, but hey, how hard are taters? Service was good and I liked the peanuts.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This at one time was one of my favorite places in to eat at because of the food and good value. There comes a point though that no matter how good the value is you have to be able tolerate the service. When we sat down, I commented to my dining partner that I bet we would get our salads because the time I had this particular waitress the salads came after the entrees arrived. Looks like my crystal ball was very clear because our food came and no salads! The person that brought our food was not our waitress so she said she would get the manager. A lady came over and said she was the manager and didn't really apologize but asked "so are you drinking sweet tea?" Silly me - I thought she was going to come back with tea! Never, ever saw her again. When we finished after waiting 15 minutes I went and got the person that brought our food and asked for the manager. This time a nice gentleman came over and he apologized for the waitress and he indicated he been having issues with her. He apologized for the shift manager not taking care of things. He offered to comp the meal but we wouldn't let him. That was a nice gesture.

The ribs were good but this time had a lot of bone fragment in them. The sauce was nicely glazed on them, the baked apples were good, and my baked potato was good too. The potato though was pretty small. I would order the ribs again but maybe get a different side.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't the best, and we will be looking into this for you. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Thanks.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We stopped in for a cold beer and spend the afternoon with our bartender, Nick. He was very charming and most hospitable. Warm delicious buns were provided at no charge and there were plenty of peanuts to be had. The appetizers of stuffed mushrooms, mozzarella cheese sticks with a marinara sauce were not and delicious. It's a great spot for visiting and the beer is COLD.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

My daughter had a steak which she enjoyed very much. I had ribs that were too dry to eat. To give the restaurant credit they did not charge me for my meal and the waitress offered to get me something else. I might try them again. The rolls are awesome.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, Janet. We hope to serve you again soon! :)

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I'm a food snob, but I love eating at these types of places, too. I have tried several entree's from their Fried Chicken salad to their signature Steaks. I was not overly impressed with any of them. I don't know what it is about their food, but after a couple of bites I lost my appetite.
When the staff runs your food out it like an auction, and leave you with your food without asking any follow up customer service questions, "Is there anything else I can get you." They just drop and run. Every time leaving me to go scavenger hunt for silverware and salt/ pepper.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

We're sorry to hear about your poor experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with the store. We would like to follow up with you regarding your feedback if you could please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS.