All reviews great hotel recommend this hotel would stay here again nice stay indoor pool business trip home away from home one night stay clean rooms jim hgi grace convention warner lobby interstate florida
Reviewed 24 September 2018

We welcome the opportunity to review the Hilton Garden Inn at Warner Robins. We rate it high because of the friendly, efficient service, fine quality of food served in its full-service restaurant, and overall friendly atmosphere. The breakfast with made-to-order omelets was a welcome wakeup for us. Special kudos to Mandi, our restaurant hostess for her bright personality and caring attitude. This Hilton Garden Inn is aces in our book!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 16 September 2018

The hotel was clean and service was good. Upon arrival, I was able to check in and offered cookies. I was able to access the room. The accomodations were extremely comfortable. There was a worki g fitness room and pool with hot tub. The food was delicious and staff were very accommodating.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

The room was great! Perfectly clean and comfortable. It was set back a ways off the main road, so it was very quiet. There are plenty of restaurants nearby as well. The only complaint I have is for breakfast I ordered an omelet and French toast. The omelet was ok, but the French toast was soggy as if it were dipped in batter and not cooked all the way.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Would stay here again just bear in mind that many of the suites do not interconnect , the lobby is very pretty with a bar, but also easy to walk across to nearby eateries and supermarket.
Breakfast was great, with a very good chef and serving staff.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I have been a loyal Hilton member for many years, and there have been times that a hotel or employee do not meet high standard. But, this Hilton Garden, by far wow me - the team here cares about their clients and do provide Great Service. The room was clean, bathroom clean, and the bed was very comfortable, as expected from such a brand.

As for the team, upon my arrival, Rene, greeted me by name and asked about my well being, given that my vehicle had stalled on the Freeway and had it tow to the hotel, as I didn't know where to have it repaired on a Saturday night. I was driving on I-75 heading south, from Atlanta, GA to Jacksonville, FL - 5 hrs drive and I didn't have any luggage, phone charger, and anything else, given that it was a short drive. Rene was very helpful by letting me use the phone charger for the night.

Restaurant/Bar : The bar had a good modest selection of liquors to choose from and the food was great.

The next morning, the Chief Engineer assisted me with my vehicle, and he went above and beyond. You see, I'm not much of a car guy, so I thought it was the battery. However, upon the Chief Engineer's inspection and some looking around, he did share with me that it was not the battery, rather something more complex. He looked around for around 20 minutes and share his thoughts about the problem. Needless to say, I did have the vehicle tow from the hotel to the dealership and sure enough, the problem was related to the problem that the Chief Engineer suggested. Thank you thank you thank you!

The breakfast area was nice, clean and the service was very good.

Given that I had no transportation and that the rental car company did not open on Sundays until 1:00 P.M. the front desk attendant and the manager, cordially extended my late check out. Thank you! This allowed me to make calls to the insurance company, read my policy contract and the extended warranty contract of the vehicle in the comfort of the hotel room.

In short, I thank all the staff for their service, professionalism and for going above and beyond without me asking for special treatment. The staff deserves great praises from their manager, franchise owners, and corporate leadership.

Thank you!

Room Tip: Always away from elevators - at any hotel
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo