“Tiny Bubbles, HUGE taste”

Warm Springs Winery
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Don't let the fact that this appears to be in a private backyard fool you. This is a MUST STOP spot! Aubrey (I think that's his name) was patient, informative and passionate about their wines. We tasted 8, and they're unlike any other wines we've tasted, either in GA or TN. My favorites are the Hotlanta (jalapeno infused) and the Creme Brulee, but we got the Riverwalk and Hotlanta this time. Definitely planning a trip back next month to pick up some seasonal wines that will be ready by then. We took the tour as well, and while it's small, he took his time with us and answered all our questions. Add this place to your itinerary and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited Warm Springs winery and enjoyed a nice tour of the wine processing facility, the vineyard, then to a meeting room to sample all the wines available at the winery. These are muscadine grape wines and they have several different varieties of whites, reds, dry and sweet wines. The prices are great and you can really afford to add many of the various varieties to your collection. You can look them up online and order from them. Some restrictions do apply to shipping to some states. Check with the winery. Best thing to do is just make a trip to their location and purchase their wines.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised. It's pretty small, but everyone was very friendly. The tour guide was entertaining and humorous. The wine was great and I plan to go back later in the year when they have blueberry and peach available.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

While visiting Warm Springs, stopped by to pick up a bottle of their fabulous muscadine wine. Actually met in the parking lot by whom I assume was the owner who escorted us into the building where a wine tasting was in progress. He took us up to the production area and gave us a tour of how wine is made, and then took us to a counter where a very outgoing and knowledgeable young man was discussing the various wines they produce and then was offering samples.
At the 3rd sample, we had found our choice, but before we could pay, they began offering icy Sangrias made with a prepared package available for sale. It too was delicious so we added one to our purchase. Very nice, personable and knowledgeable staff. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Think about this, jalapeno muscadine red table wine. Yep. My wife really likes this as does our (grown) daughters. That is why I rode 80 miles to pick up several bottles. It is a quaint winery off the beaten path, but where else can you find this? They have several varieties and tastings are free. Hunt them up and enjoy the experience.