All reviews direct tv place to stay rooms are clean nice hotel refrigerator and microwave breakfast was delicious restaurants and shopping recommend this hotel breakfast bar other hotels nice stay front desk clerk waffles kenneth ga repair walmart
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Good place to stay after a hard day of work! Excellent Staff, Service, Cleanliness, and able to get good Sleep. Very close location to my job office. Always enjoy the coffee! Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Manager1311, General Manager at Hampton Inn Vidalia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Dear Garry C,

Thank you for such a positive review. I am so glad to here you enjoyed your stay and it was so easy for you to get right to work , and with a good night sleep. We look forward to seeing you back next time your here on business or on leisure.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Very friendly staff and clean, quiet property. Housekeeping was very attentive as was the front desk attendant upon my arrival. I would definitely recommend this location to others and if I'm ever in the area again this is where I'll stay!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Dear serenam488,

Thank You for your feedback. We pride ourselves on providing good guest service, and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I must say that I expected a little better service than I received at this hotel. There didn't seem to be enough employees on staff. I was given two broken coffee makers. I was sick one morning, and I wasn't able to go to breakfast to fix my own. After a phone call, I was brought coffee and a new maker. The people were very courteous. The beds were a little hard. I also feel that I should have been informed about the construction going on inside of the hotel when I made my reservation.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Letitia j,

I apologize for your experience an the fact that you were ill during your stay. I hope your future stay will be a better one.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I believe this is only one of two hotels in Vidalia so no options here. However because I am a Rewards member I chose to stay here. Although the lobby area has been updated the rooms have not so they have that old feeling to them it's not bad it's just not my preference. However the housekeeping staff is great as well as the concierge at the front desk so other than the decor there's actually no gripes

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear Monique Y,

I Thank You for your positive feedback, and that we could be accommodating. We always appreciate assisting a rewards member as yourself. We hope we will see you for stays in the future.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Felt welcome and hotel cool on a hot day. They had a good,quality breakfast in the morning. There was coffee always available . The location was perfect for us for a family reunion. The bed was comfortable. I liked all the samples of shampoo and soap.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear pamelawK190CJ,

Thank You for your positive feedback. We enjoyed having you and hope you will come back for future stays.