Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center
US$108
US$103
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$112
Hampton.com
US$73
US$60
SleepInn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$116
US$124
GardenInn.com
US$89
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$112
Courtyard Valdosta(Valdosta)
US$146
US$141
US$92
US$77
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$111
US$106
All reviewsfamily suitefree drink ticketsconference centeron site restaurantwild adventurestrain tracksroom was cleannice hotelwaffle housenext morningmini fridgestaff was friendlylight sleepersouthern hospitalitygreat place to stayfront desk staffupon check
Reviewed 12 November 2012 via mobile

Another quality Holiday Inn, the rooms were clean, the service very good and the location right off the highway. They gave us 2 free drink coupons on check in....very nice freebie. Highly recommend if you are staying or traveling through Valdosta.

• Stayed: November 2012
Arlis53, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2012

Thank for taking the time to write a great review about all aspects of our hotel and services. We have the best operation in Valdosta and our reviews reflect that. We hope that next time you stay with us we can earn 5 stars from you. We will see you soon!

Reviewed 12 November 2012

We had a reunion of Air Force buddies and the planners could not have picked a better location. The Manager, Ron, and his entire staff bent over backwards to make sure that we had everything that we needed. It made our four day stay most enjoyable. I would highly recommend this hotel for conferences or any type of get together. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the hotel is conveniently located to I-75.

Chick the Hun driver

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Arlis53, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

The pilot class reunion was a thrill for us as well SIR! To host so many heroes at one time was a real pleasure and one this veteran appreciated very much. Thank you for the endorsement! If your class decides to have another get together you know where to come. God Bless!

Reviewed 9 November 2012

The staff at the Valdosta, GA Holiday Inn truly made my trip way more fun than I expected it to be. They were extremely accommodating, always friendly and willing to help in any way they could. I can't say when I will be back in the area, but when I am, I wouldn't dare stay anywhere else. Thanks again - especially Kyle, CJ, and Christen!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
rw_arlis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Thank you for your amazing comments. Kyle, CJ and Christen are but 3 of a larger amazing staff of customer service experts here at the hotel. We absolutely loved having you stay with us. When in the area, please give us a call. Thank you so much for your service to our country!

Reviewed 9 November 2012

I stayed at this hotel more than a few days and was very pleased. This is a great location with plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby. The rooms were nice and the bed was comfortable, but what I was most happy/impressed with was the staff. This staff is on point! They went out of their way to make me feel at home. I know there are a lot of folks who work there that went above and beyond to make my stay a memorable one. I would like to give a big thank you to the following staff members: Kyle, Courtney, Christen, C.J. and Kim. Being on the road so much takes a lot out of you, so when you're treated like family, it makes me feel good to know that people do care. You guys and gals rock!!! I would come back and stay at this place in a heartbeat.

Thanks,
Ryan

P.S. Hot coffee!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Ryan,
Having the Thunderbirds stay with us was our treat. Kyle, Kim, Christen, Courtney and CJ loved providing excellent customer service to you. I’m a veteran and support our military everyday and this staff understands that. Thank You for your service to our country but also “Thank You” for taking the time to write such wonderful comments about the service team you encountered. My God Bless!

Reviewed 6 November 2012

I stayed here on 4 separate visits in August and September. The property is in a quiet location convenient ti I-95 and the service has always been good. The rooms are what you would expect at this type of property and very clean. The restaurant isn't good for dinner but they have a decent breakfast.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

It is satisfying to know you are a repeat guest with experience at out hotel. Thank you for giving us a review but I want you to know… We have corrected that dinner experience and I promise you will find a totally different experience nest time. See you soon!