“Expect the same”

Chili's
Ranked #124 of 269 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 February 2018

usual fair for a standard chili's restaurant. Good location to all the hotels. A fast paced dinner with fast Mexican, not real style, or course with more interest in bar than food. Outside seating is available and plenty of parking. Staff very pleasant and fun to deal with, Manger was working his tail off and had his hands in everything, plus he tried to visit every table. Very impressed. Was somewhat dark inside, but that is standard here I believe.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We were greeted warmly and seated promptly. Our waitress was fantastic - one of the nicest people we have met on the road. Very professional and helpful. I had a spicy chicken salad which was a little too hot for me. The waitress offered to bring me something else but my husband was almost finished his dinner so I didn't want to wait. He enjoyed his ribs, served with slaw and beans. I filled up on nachos and salsa which was fine and was my choice. They were both delicious.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

After 10 hours of driving we were tired and ready for some food and cold drinks. The Cubs were on so we sat at the bar. The service at the bar was very good. Attentive and very nice.

The beer was super cold. The food is typical of bar food establishments, but my salad was really good.

I usually avoid these places, but the service was so good I’d return for that alone!

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Server was not happy, more interested in talking to her coworkers rather than asking if we needed anything. Never asked if we wanted a to go box or how the meal was. Seemed annoyed that I asked a second time for extra dressing. When asking for Pepsi. " we don't have that, read the back ". Chicken was the consistency of rubber.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We sat outside and ate our dinner and it was very nice. The food was awesome aND the waiter was awesome as well. He kept a check on us all the time and made sure we were happy with our meal and drinks . He was very friendly and we couldn't have not ask for a better one.