“Ole Time Cookin”

Ole Times Country Buffet
Ranked #10 of 258 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Growing up in the South, I may be a little biased but most of the vegetables I tried tasted just like Granny used to make. Meats and desserts are a little better than average. Definitely will come again

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I may have missed the bad food since I was zeroed in on all the dishes with okra and collard greens etc. Once I tried those I was going back for more and I didn't want to get filled up on meat.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Not a real big fan of buffets but thought I've give it a try based on reviews. Should have gone elsewhere. Typical luke warm, dried out food. Meatloaf wasn't too bad and plenty of vegetables and sides. Just not a lot of flavor. Will not return.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Price was fair. Service was good and friendly. Food was average. Comfortable and relaxed place. Pig theme was cute.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Went here for lunch and was not overly impressed. A decent selection of food and the place was very clean. We just weren't too impressed with the type of food offered - not a slam on the restaurant, the food just wasn't what we were looking for.