“Good”

Cuisines: American
Description: (229) 245-8513
Description: (229) 245-8513
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

I hadn't been to a waffle house in awhile, but when out of state friends visit.. This is where they always ask to go. We took our TX friends and they were happy. I liked it more than I remembered. There was nothing that I didn't like. I had the big breakfast that included a waffle.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 6 June 2016

We had a good breakfast here typical of Waffle Houses across the country. Waitress was quick to refill the coffee cups, and the food was also quick and certainly filling.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 21 May 2016

I was there for a late supper meal. Had my favorite--Cheese 'n Eggs. Food was cooked to order. Service was quick and courteous, and the staff interaction pleasant.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Waffle House is my favorite "travelling" stop but even at home it is great for Sunday breakfast and the value is great if two people split one of their enormous breakfast offerings.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 22 February 2016

the food and service were awesome... the waitress smiled as she talked to us. she was very respectful and apologetic for things being a little slower than usual.

Date of visit: February 2016