“Absolutely loved the experience!!”

Birdie's Market & Catering
Ranked #13 of 269 Restaurants in Valdosta
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: Birdie’s Market and Catering is an unique addition to downtown Valdosta! This two-story venue is the second, sister business to Steel Magnolias, opened by Mrs. Keira Moritz! With the idea in mind to provide the Valdosta community a one-stop gourmet shop for Georgia-Grown products, on our first-floor we feature a multitude of quality cheeses, charcuterie and wines, home decor, jewelry, books, apparel, beauty products and more! We have a refillable olive-oil station that features Lakeland’s own Georgia Olive Farms Olive Oil! We have a full breakfast and lunch menu and a full coffee shop with Thomasville’s own Grassroots roasted coffee! Blue Plates are the best so come early as they sell out fast! or come later and enjoy yours with a glass of wine!
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I was there for a wedding reception. Everything was displayed to look delicious!
Service was excellent. Would highly recommend for any occasion.

birdiesmarket, Owner at Birdie's Market & Catering, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

So so happy you enjoyed everything! Thank you very much! :)

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

. I had the huevos rancheros which was very good, a lot of great flavors combined. My friend had one of the bowls which also was very good. I had a cappuccino which they also did well. A nice Discovery in Valdosta.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We have family in Valdosta and they like Birdie's so we had to go eat lunch there. It's easy to get to (free parking on the street) and near many shops downtown. We enjoyed the curry street tacos with seasoned sweet potato tots. Their food was fresh and quick to our table. There is a small shop inside with local souvenirs and gifts. We'd definitely go back in another visit.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Very nice place to eat ! Very innovative menu . Friendly and helpful staff Easy to find downtown . Nice place to visit on "First Fridays".

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I were in Valdosta for the day and I picked Birdie’s Market based on reviews I’d read for lunch. You get in line and place your order when it is ready they call your name to pick it up. We placed our order and then waited a good twenty minutes before our order was called........ the seating is limited so we sat at a long high top table. We ordered a Rueben sandwich with herb fries and the Pork Belly Sliders with cheddar pimento grits. We were not impressed with our food at all! The Rueben was ok along with the fries, the grits were not the best we had ever had and I think my daughter left more on the plate then what she ate......she did not like the sliders at all! The atmosphere is very quaint and the other goods for sale were nice but I don’t think we will be eating here again. The bill was about $25 for both meals plus drinks.