All reviews toccoa falls room was clean no elevator waffle maker hotel is pet friendly waffles new carpet queen room couple of nights continental breakfast hotel stay recommend this hotel within walking distance band of brothers the breakfast area very nice hotel a great stay
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Only 1 night stay room was comfortable, clean and it didn’t smelled a plus when it comes to a small hotel. Easy to find and nice staff. The had breakfast which was a surprise nonetheless a lot of choices.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Two years in a row this hotel has put charges on my husband credit cards after he and a fellow golfer stayed there overnight to play golf at a course in Tocca on the way to see the Masters.

The staff makes up stories to charge your card. The first year, they simply charged an extra night. They did refund the charge after we called them. This year, we discovered an additional charged of $200. They made up several different stories after being called numerous time to find out why an additional $200 was charged over and above the room fee. They claimed damage to the room but they described "damage" differently in several attempts by us to have the charges reversed. First it was spilled chocolate milk (no-one had milk) which did damage to a hair dryer. A $200 hair dryer? A hair dryer installed on the wall if the photos are accurate. Today they said that they had to vacuum the carpet. Do they not vacuum every day? We have called numerous times but no one with authority or proof of : "damages" has ever responded. They say you have to talk to the manager then the owner, but no one will call back. This place is a scam.
Watch your wallet.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mom22grand29
Reviewed 10 June 2018

There aren’t many hotels in Toccoa. My room was clean. I interacted with most of the staff and they were all very eager to help. They switched me to a room with a tub even though it took a bit of work on their part. (I really wanted to soak in the tub since I had been cycling for hours that day.) They gave me plenty of extra towels without asking for my room number. as happens usually when I stay in a Holiday Inn Express. They started breakfast earlier than normal for us overnighting for a cycling event.
There is no elevator, pool, fitness center.It is not a Holiday Inn Express or Hampton Inn, but neither of those chains have a facility in Toccoa. If I needed to be in Toccoa, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Hotel is few blocks from restored part of town. The staff was very helpful as we were checking in mid afternoon on Memorial Day and were looking for a late lunch. Hotel was clean and neat ..everything was in order. The internet worked perfectly during my stay!! Loved Garfield!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank claire s
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

It was a very nice hotel. It was close to old Toccoa. I did not see anything weird while I was there. The rooms were clean and I think it was very good for the price. I know somebody sad that there were police chasing people thru parking lot. I only saw one police officer while there and was just patrolling the area. The breakfast was not much, but normally go to Huddle House or something like that. The money I save made it easy to go out to eat. Next time I go to Toccoa, I will stay there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple