US$82
US$77
US$85
US$80
Lamar Inn & Suites(Barnesville)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$111
US$60
US$54
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Econo Lodge(Forsyth)
US$52
US$47
US$127
US$122
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed for a weekend
They never changed the sheets or pillow cases
All they did was make the bed with dirty sheets Just cause no stains are seen doesn't mean the sheets are clean. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard P
Sam P, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear

Thank you for taking the time to regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Sam Patel
Econo Lodge Thomaston, GA
706-648-2900

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I called to cancel my reservation because I booked in the wrong place. The guy did not understand what I was saying then responded with "we charge already" before he rudely hung up on me.

I needed to book in Thomson Ga and not Thomaston.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank brrritsc0ld
Sam P, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Sir

Sorry

You late call and we busy all most full and I hold room.

Sam

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Started off having to change my days, not a problem. Been out out 22 days have stayed in four different hotels and this was by far the BEST. Room was clean. Bed was amazing, if you like them soft. Housekeeping was good. Flat screen, new looking carpet and the furniture wasn't all beat up. Only drawback was a really small bathroom. Sonic and McDonald's within walking distance. Front desk folks were very nice and let me stay an extra hour. Will definitely stay again when I'm in town.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank richardhA8011AB
Sam P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

The hotel is decent but lacks pizazz. Its kind of stuck in the 70's. However its still clean, functional, and a budget friendly place to lay your head for a night or two.

Dont expect a lot for what your paying. Your not going to pay much so your not going to get much.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Klint T
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Decent Clean room with good AC. Nothing fancy. Cheapest rate I found in town. I have stayed there a few times when I have gone to Thomaston to fish on the Flint River.
Cheap place to sleep & clean up, not much more.

Room Tip: I've had the same room the last 2 times I've been they all pretty much the same.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple