“Another average hotel”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Thomaston
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Thomaston has a few hotels on the main drag and they are all very average. I have stayed here twice and it could easily be a much better property but I doubt it will happen, The guy at check-in never said hello, questioned me like a cop, never smiled. Hospitality was not his forte. The rooms are passable and clean. The Wifi is very weak.....could not stream anything. They have nice TVs but an analog signal which makes no sense. Why spend funds on new TVs and fail to upgrade service? For the money it's the best deal in town.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Sam P, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear,

Sam Patel
Econo Lodge Thomaston, GA
706-648-2900

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed for a weekend
They never changed the sheets or pillow cases
All they did was make the bed with dirty sheets Just cause no stains are seen doesn't mean the sheets are clean. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard P
Sam P, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear

Thank you for taking the time to regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Sam Patel
Econo Lodge Thomaston, GA
706-648-2900

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I called to cancel my reservation because I booked in the wrong place. The guy did not understand what I was saying then responded with "we charge already" before he rudely hung up on me.

I needed to book in Thomson Ga and not Thomaston.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank brrritsc0ld
Sam P, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Sir

Sorry

You late call and we busy all most full and I hold room.

Thanks

Sam

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Started off having to change my days, not a problem. Been out out 22 days have stayed in four different hotels and this was by far the BEST. Room was clean. Bed was amazing, if you like them soft. Housekeeping was good. Flat screen, new looking carpet and the furniture wasn't all beat up. Only drawback was a really small bathroom. Sonic and McDonald's within walking distance. Front desk folks were very nice and let me stay an extra hour. Will definitely stay again when I'm in town.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank richardhA8011AB
Sam P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

Thanks

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

The hotel is decent but lacks pizazz. Its kind of stuck in the 70's. However its still clean, functional, and a budget friendly place to lay your head for a night or two.

Dont expect a lot for what your paying. Your not going to pay much so your not going to get much.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Klint T

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!