“Best of the last four”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Thomaston
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Started off having to change my days, not a problem. Been out out 22 days have stayed in four different hotels and this was by far the BEST. Room was clean. Bed was amazing, if you like them soft. Housekeeping was good. Flat screen, new looking carpet and the furniture wasn't all beat up. Only drawback was a really small bathroom. Sonic and McDonald's within walking distance. Front desk folks were very nice and let me stay an extra hour. Will definitely stay again when I'm in town.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank richardhA8011AB
Sam P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

Thanks

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

The hotel is decent but lacks pizazz. Its kind of stuck in the 70's. However its still clean, functional, and a budget friendly place to lay your head for a night or two.

Dont expect a lot for what your paying. Your not going to pay much so your not going to get much.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Klint T
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Decent Clean room with good AC. Nothing fancy. Cheapest rate I found in town. I have stayed there a few times when I have gone to Thomaston to fish on the Flint River.
Cheap place to sleep & clean up, not much more.

Room Tip: I've had the same room the last 2 times I've been they all pretty much the same.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 744brente
Sam P, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2015

Thanks

Reviewed 16 September 2014

We stayed the night at this hotel the night before our family reunion. I made reservations, so I take the blame for this. The room was exactly what it looks like on the pictures. It was clean. There was a smell in the room that I still cannot determine.
There were many people in the parking lot. It looked as if people lived in this hotel, and they had cars in and out at all hours of the night. We checked in around 9pm, and our room was on the top floor in the corner. To get to our room, we had to interrupt a group of several men at the stairwell and pass through a cloud of smoke from another group at the top. I was scared someone was going to break in our truck, so I went back and took everything out - cooler with foods for the reunion, CD's, TOMTOM - Car chargers and anything else that looked like it might be of value. My DH was not happy with my decision about the cooler.
We turned the TV up very loud to drown out the noises and left early the next morning. I would NOT reccommend anyone staying at this location. There are other choices - choose one of them.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel in the area
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank AWARREN661
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Overall the experience was great. Clean and comfortable room with a better than average rate breakfast is ok and near walkin to many place to restaurants, next trip we definetely come
and staff is very friendly and helpful people

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank gary s

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!