“Not what we thought ”
Review of Phat Phil's

Phat Phil's
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Temple
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

So hubby and I chose to eat here today and I must say that it was NOT worth the hour drive. The place as someone stated, is a whole in the wall joint. The service was quick and the food was just okay.

The best was the spinach artichoke dip and maybe the fried green tomatoes.

The food didn’t have any seasoning. I ordered fried tilapia, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans & fried green tomatoes. My husband ordered beef tips with the same sides as I ordered.

The sweet tea tasted watered down.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Food was very good! Phil the owner is also the chef and everything in between. He is very friendly and greets customers with a smile. Small town atmosphere with a big city taste. The chicken salad is the bomb diggity!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I passed by chance and decided to stop in for a late lunch. The pulled pork was a healthy sized portion and the sauce served on the side was excellent. The French fries were different and not real crispy. The coleslaw had a good vinegar background and maybe a slight pickle taste. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Yeah, it's a hole in the wall kind of joint, but the good is really good (and plentiful). I've never had better cheese chicks, and the patty melt wasn't bad either. Mac and cheese was delicious.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I hate that y'all lost a great lunch customer for $4. I love the food but after today no! They messed up my togo no I'm sorry or nothing. They forgot a sandwich and I had to drive all the way to get it. My husband was extremely hungry so I told him to each my chicken beast. When I asked for another one she said she had to change me.

2  Thank Melissa F