“Late Lunch”
Review of Phat Phil's

Phat Phil's
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Temple
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I passed by chance and decided to stop in for a late lunch. The pulled pork was a healthy sized portion and the sauce served on the side was excellent. The French fries were different and not real crispy. The coleslaw had a good vinegar background and maybe a slight pickle taste. I would definitely go back!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Yeah, it's a hole in the wall kind of joint, but the good is really good (and plentiful). I've never had better cheese chicks, and the patty melt wasn't bad either. Mac and cheese was delicious.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I hate that y'all lost a great lunch customer for $4. I love the food but after today no! They messed up my togo no I'm sorry or nothing. They forgot a sandwich and I had to drive all the way to get it. My husband was extremely hungry so I told him to each my chicken beast. When I asked for another one she said she had to change me.

Date of visit: March 2017
2  Thank 995melissaf
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

A friend and I visit about every other month and we always enjoy to food as well as the service. Phil has even cooked up stuff not on the menu because I wanted something different. Amazingly talented when you can make it on the fly! Great chef!

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Drcalain
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Phat Phil's is decent but not worth going out of your way for. The regular menu is about average but slightly over priced. The specials are fairly unique and going on a certain day of the week may be worth it if you really like what they have on special that day but would take multiple visits to figure that out. It is located out of the way so of you're not going anywhere that has more to offer it is worth stopping at but if you are going near other restaurants there's a good chance you can find something better.

Date of visit: October 2016