“Good If You're Nearby ”
Review of Phat Phil's

Phat Phil's
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Temple
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Phat Phil's is decent but not worth going out of your way for. The regular menu is about average but slightly over priced. The specials are fairly unique and going on a certain day of the week may be worth it if you really like what they have on special that day but would take multiple visits to figure that out. It is located out of the way so of you're not going anywhere that has more to offer it is worth stopping at but if you are going near other restaurants there's a good chance you can find something better.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

A small place staffed by country folks. The food and the service was good, the prices weren't bad . The only downside was the drive from my house was prohibitive. I passed a bunch of other good restaurants on the way, but wanted to try it because of things I had heard.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The food at Phat Phil's is tasty and the service is outstanding! We've eaten here several times, and it has always been great!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

A small family run restaurant, with good food. We had chicken with a beery sauce, that was excellent. My spouse had a steak that was good a bit over cooked for his liking, but had a very good taste.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I love this place. They have the best blackened chicken pasta ever! But the best part is I can get a side of fried green tomatoes WITH my blackened chicken pasta.

Phil always come out to say hello, which is a nice touch.

The hubs says they have amazing prime rib, typically on Friday.

We eat out a lot, so we know good flavor. And Phil's is a favorite!