All reviews checking out bistro renovation interview cleanliness interstate traffic
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Room was easily accessible and basically clean. Room was not ready for guests for several reasons.
Tub drain did not work correctly. Toilet seat was not securely mounted. Wardrobe door was missing. 1st two of these fixed during the stay when reported.
TV sound would not work on 2nd night at hotel(resolved by desk clerk). TV would not operate at all on morning o departure. Refrigerator too cold and freezing contents.
All deficiencies reported to the front desk clerk for manager's attention.
Staff was cordial, polite, and apologetic. Property needs a walk through inspection to ascertain it is ready for occupancy in each room. Room was quit and beds very comfortable.

Room Tip: Upon arrival--ask staff clerk at check-in if room[s] ready for occupancy.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Kristopher W, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Suwanee, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Robert B.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate you bringing them to our attention. As a top performing Courtyard we understand that it is the little things that matter. We are looking into your issue and will make any need repairs. Thank you again.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited the Courtyard Atlanta in Swanee with my daughter to take her to an interview she had at GA-PCOM. The hotel is literally 2 min from the school. It was very nice and modern. Very clean and the ladies from the lobby where very friendly. I took the rate that included the breakfast. Omg what a good deal! The breakfast is not buffet but rather “a la carte” and prepared right there just for you.
If we ever have to go back to Suwannee (hopefully my daughter will get accepted to Med there ) I will definitely use the same hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Kristopher W, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Suwanee, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Jogutier,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We strive to exceed all of our guests expectations at our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us and hope that your daughter receives good news from the school that you visited. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

As a business traveler there are certain basics that one expects.
I booked this hotel due to location without carefully checking it out
I made the mistake once but never again
No breakfast, no coffee, absolute minimums.
In all fairness property is fairly clean, staff is friendly
It is sometimes difficult to find staff as the setup is not conducive to having staff sit in a
dinky cubicle that faces a wall.
This hotel has a few features such as an indoor pool that I did not use but could be nice.
Overall, Hilton or Hampton is a better choice for business people.

Room Tip: Hilton or Hampton for the same price and a much better value.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 3 October 2017

Dear Mwb727,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I am disappointed that you did not enjoy the concept of the Courtyard brand. I do appreciate your kind words about our cleanliness and staff service and wish you the best in your future travels.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Excellent above and beyond customer service at the front desk. Nik, Shirley and Tiera went out of there way to help me. I was surprised at how caring and friendly the staff is.
They have Beautiful cleaning rooms, wonder clean pool with a nice workout area. Next time I'm in the area I will definitely be staying would recommend it to family and friends.
Jennifer B.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 30 June 2017

Dear twisterjen3080,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We greatly appreciate your kind words and recommendation. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

The convenience and cleanliness was very good as I would have expected of a Marriott, but what set this little hotel apart for me was the great smiles and welcoming attitude of the evening receptionists. Taylor and Dominique, thank you- you both make a positive difference and you help make this location stand out among many other choices in the area. Keep it up!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Skip J
Management response:Responded 2 June 2017

Dear Skip J.,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. Our staff works very hard not only to meet, but to exceed all of our guests expectations. I have shared your comments with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back to Suwanee again soon.