All reviews cracker barrel waffles indoor pool right next door outback steakhouse check in was quick and easy gold status marriott rewards smile on her face sausage room was clean easy access stayed nights next morning fairfield pressure cups
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Let me first start by saying the two sisters at the front desk (Gena and Destiny I believe) were amazing, very friendly, obliging, and amusing. However, my room had a wet mold smell that was unbearable. I had to change rooms twice because of the smell. I spoke with Miss. Appleby on the phone but, she was very nonchalant and seemed as if my situation was not momentous.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Jenell C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Suwanee, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Mr. Michael,`

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Jenell Calloway, I would like to apologize for the wet mold smell in your room, during your most recent stay as well as the way Ms. Appleby made you feel. I would love for you to reach out to me at the hotel, so I can give you points for your stay.

Again I apologize for your stay and please call me when you can.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Our check in was one of the nicest experiences we have had in years. Diamonique was personable, professional, conversational and infomative.
Our room was clean and cool. Beds and linens were great.
Quite happy to have stopped at this Fairfield

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2018

This hotel was very clean. The shower was modern and nice. Good indoor pool. Nice breakfast included.The staff was very nice and helpful.You can walk to the outback steakhouse. Stayed next to elevator and did not here it. Would go back!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Chervon S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Suwanee, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you so much for leaving your response regarding your stay. We value and take a lot of pride in providing excellent customer service and with your comment we are thankful that we were able to do just that. Hopefully in the future we will be able to see you again while you are in the Suwanee area.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

room clean, bed comfortable, pillows the BEST, room 302 gets nice and cold for sleeping. Breakfast dining area a bit small and cramped when it is full. No microwave in the room - have to go downstairs to the lobby to use a microwave. Staff friendly & helpful. Food places: Cracker Barrell, Taco Bell, Wendy's Checkers, Outback right next door.

Room tip: 302 - quiet, away from the elevator
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Chervon S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Suwanee, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review of our property and telling us about you recent stay. We re delighted to here that your stay was pleasant and the accommodations were to your standards. Its guests like yourself that make our jobs easy, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit yo the area.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Great location with easy access to I-85. Nice property but just average. Clean but missing some of the basic details. One morning the coffee maker had no pods to make coffee, another morning there were no cups. The bed was miss-made. Just OK.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I wan to apologize the inconvenience you encountered during your satay with us, I do undersatnd that not having the amenities present is a major concern I want to assure you that this is an isolated incident and during your next visit with us we will make sure it is right for you.

Vr.