See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2018

stayed at this Motel6, as you can see I gave 5 STARS. The Customer Service at the front desk is very accommodating and professional. The CLEANLINESS/ROOM service is AWESOME and the ladies are GREAT. They checked in on us daily for trash, towels or for any other needs. Then $$ for this area, I could not believe. They have room service for food you can order that's w/in a reasonable price. You have 40in Tv's, Internet/Wifi never went down or had any service issues and they have security cameras everywhere, I felt safe. If you needed service repair for the room they serviced you immediately. This Motel6 I will/would recommend to EVERYONE...A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH

Room Tip: I recommend
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We stay here for work when we’re in the area. We usually get 3 or more rooms for us and our employees. Never have we had a bad experience with this place or its employees. They are all the nicest people! Made sure we were happy and everything was good with our rooms.
Clean rooms, comfortable beds, no bugs!!
Great WiFi!
No breakfast but they do offer coffee in the front. Vending machines as well.
Great location with lots of places to eat and a Walmart 5 minutes away.
Thanks again for a wonderful stay we’ll definitely be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

The staff here is great. They're courteous, professional and are always available for any questions or help. The room was very clean kept up well and the wifi service is great. Bharti, one of the managers, has always been nothing but helpful and friendly. A great stay and a safe nice area. I definitely would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2017

First off the staff is great. Pleasant and professional. I noticed right away that the entire hotel no just the room was very clean and very well maintained. The cleaning staff was very polite. The property is close to so many restaurants and stores that running out for something you need or forgot is not a hassle. I am a traveler for business so I don't normally write reviews, but this is hands down one of the best affordable properties I have stayed at and the best Motel 6 around.

Room Tip: First Floor was quite
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Sandip, who has checked me in several times was so helpful, kind, and professional. A lot of people think the Motel 6 chain does not have quality care and services but this particular hotel is classy, well organized, clean, and updated. Sandip is the first point of contact and has always been very professional in attire and in the way he treats his customers! A plus!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business